Please note: This script is not being developed any further. Sorry!
- Version: 0.33 Beta
- Last Update: March 28th, 2008
- The german Thread is here.
A.R.E.S., short for „Automatic Remote Station Building“ is a script for X3: Reunion, primarily made to automise complex building in large parts.
- • Automatic complex building (except mines and connections)
• Automatic station placement
• TL organisation (buying, transporting and building of stations)
• TL monitoring (loss or damage)
• Raster- and compact complexes
• Automatic deactivation of collision calculation
State-of-the-art equipment and professional employees ensure hiqh- quality services. Every project ordered by our customers is coordinated by an administration center near the building site. This administration centre coordinates all operations, including managing our TL- Ships which transport the stations.
Our prices include an insurance which provides immediate replacements in case that a TL gets lost or damaged.
Unfortunately, ARES Corp. is not able to build complete complexes. The customer still has to build the mines and to connect the stations. But ARES Corp. aims to keep time and effort as small as possible for our customers.
Dusty (CEO ARES Corp.)
ARES is compatible to nearly any other script or mod – at least in theory. ARES is able to build stations which have been included by mods, e.g. XTM or Ashley’s Factories. ARES does not use any command slots, so there should be no problems regarding the slots.
Used library scripts
-> by ChemODun
-> String- functions
-> by triple81; updated by Dusty
-> Ware-Library for stations
ARES is able to import a station list which has been exported by DUCT (DodaFu's Universal Complex Tool). This way, it's possible to calculate a complex using DUCT, export it and let ARES build it.
For details, see the manual.
This is still a beta- version, this means there can still be bugs in this script. If you find a bug, please report it here.
V 0.33 Beta:
- Fixed a bug (Station debris) and added a bugfix menu.
- Corrected the text file and the manual again
- Fixed a bug regarding compact build mode and changing the sector after calculation
- Corrected the text file and the manual ( 3/27/08 )
- English Version: Release
- German versions only
Have fun. Comments and critics are welcome