EnglishGermanFrenchRussianItalianSpanish

[XTM - TECH. SUPPORT] Technical support for Xtended Mod
Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127, 128  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Sat, 22. Sep 12, 11:01    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

So, it should be asked in the appropriate mod's thread.

*merged*

Farnhams Legende und Nopileos als E-Books!

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov

"If it's not impossible, there must be a way to do it." - Sir Nicholas Winton
Chilli1981

PostPosted: Sat, 10. Nov 12, 01:00    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Hello. I just installed xtm mod 0.7.5. Started a new game, mod check ok. I started a new game in custom start...flight leader and i noticed that the weapons on the terran ship is unknown. Also the gates in terran sector shows me "GATE ???" Pls some1 can explain what i did wrong. Tnx.

Buck_Rogers

PostPosted: Thu, 15. Nov 12, 21:12    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Probably because you hav'nt bought the Terran info from the BBS.

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!
thelastslaith

PostPosted: Tue, 4. Dec 12, 18:44    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Hi,

I need help!!!

HERES the background info:

Ive recently just modded my game just got to having my first capital ship (tital with ppcs for my ranged killer which is epic especially with my first 3 m7s following it) and I decided to mod out my game mostly after seeing a dagerous Khak mod making them start to take over sectors when I thought I want exactly that but with Xeon thus I found the Xeon border conflicts file and ive downloaded a few mods 6 of which are now showing on crows plug in manager these are:
Xeon border conflicts, Yaki armada, Xeon shipyard, Ring of fire (stealth LT ring), player friendly EQ and race invasions.

None of these describe putting in pirate bareclaws and xeon Qs or stuff like that which I believe are from when I tried to install X-tended.

So basically the problem is that im now getting random ships which show as no image and I believe I can hit them but the target acts like a normal ship such as a Q flying at 120 or a Bareclaw using evasion so its a much more dangerous universe than ID personally like.

I am assuming something went wrong with me trying to install X-tended which isnt showing in my plug in manager (or anywhere I can find other than the scripting)

So is there any way of me removing it or atleast completely disabling it so the universe acts like none the X-tended scripts work?

If anyone knows can you also just quickly PM me the response Thank you whoever you are!!!!

zazie

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Wed, 5. Dec 12, 11:27    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Only solution imo: fresh install of X3R and then fresh install of the mod you want to play. The mix of different mods is always a bit hazardous as they often change the same files.

filippe999

PostPosted: Fri, 11. Jan 13, 20:20    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Hi, i've followed the instructions of the moddb page regarding install of X-Tended, fresh install of X3R then patch to 2.5 then bonus package, then extract all to x3r folder. After all that i tried to launch the game and my main menu was like this
http://i48.tinypic.com/23uwggh.png
Believe it, that whole frame thing is my cursor Surprised
any ideas?

{Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked - Terre}

alt3rn1ty

PostPosted: Tue, 28. May 13, 20:31    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

@ Magnate
@ Helios01
@ Buck_Rogers

.. Bit of a Necro conversation, but reference those script fixes you were all talking about a page or so ago ..

I found something recently which I havent seen mentioned - LV is hosting them on google code

https://code.google.com/p/x3tcscripts/downloads/detail?name=XTM_Post_Patch_v2.zip&can=2&q=

There are five plugin scripts in there which are newer than the XTM versions of the same scripts ( extract the zip, and have a look in the combined folder )

-------------------------------------------

Question for anyone :

Is there a XTM / CMODII / MARS T file still lurking around somewhere ?

( It was to make MARS compatible with CMODII if I recall correctly .. I know MARS is fine with XTM, its just when you throw CMODII into the mix )

I have had a good read and my search fu fails me ( even google fails except to show wayback posts also with dead links )

I have seen a few old posts where they were linked ages ago, but both have fallen down the interweb black hole ( links no longer working )

Edit: I have had a good read of the TXU CMODII topic too, the topic is locked for new posts. CMODIII has a MARS file link over there, but no use for CMODII obviously. Also had a read of MARS topic for X3R and similarly no joy with any usable link.

jhony95

PostPosted: Tue, 26. Nov 13, 22:34    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

I need help. In some sector gates are leading me to other gates in the same sector, they show the name of the sector im in and when i pass through i get back to the same place

zazie

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Thu, 28. Nov 13, 13:33    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

You should probably ask your question in the thread for the XTC-mod. This thread is related to the XTM-Mod for X3-Reunion.
(If you are playing XTC then you are experiencing one of the main featrues of the Mod: The original Universe (whose dimensions vary depending on the game-start you have chosen) expands. That means that in some sectors the gates may lead back to the sector itself - until the next step of the expansion opens the sector behind. Then, the Gate will change its name and give access to the new connected sector.)

jhony95

PostPosted: Thu, 28. Nov 13, 20:23    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

thanks man. My mod is for X3TC and i didnt know of this feature. Thanks a lot

xxx73

PostPosted: Mon, 2. Dec 13, 18:00    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

alt3rn1ty wrote:

Is there a XTM / CMODII / MARS T file still lurking around somewhere ?

( It was to make MARS compatible with CMODII if I recall correctly .. I know MARS is fine with XTM, its just when you throw CMODII into the mix )

I have had a good read and my search fu fails me ( even google fails except to show wayback posts also with dead links )

I have seen a few old posts where they were linked ages ago, but both have fallen down the interweb black hole ( links no longer working )

Edit: I have had a good read of the TXU CMODII topic too, the topic is locked for new posts. CMODIII has a MARS file link over there, but no use for CMODII obviously. Also had a read of MARS topic for X3R and similarly no joy with any usable link.

I thought Cmod was compatible with XTM, even the latest version was made for XTM I think, but you probably know this so maybe I'm missing something Embarassed , so feel free to update me Razz

I'm looking at this mods/scripts atm also, trying to find out what to use together with XTM.

Sniper_Ghost20

PostPosted: Fri, 6. Dec 13, 20:56    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

I've recently come back to X3 reunion after having a lot of problems with running it on windows 7 in the past. But want to try and give it another shot.

Which order should I install XTM and Crycrows Plugin Manager? XTM first?

xxx73

modified
PostPosted: Fri, 6. Dec 13, 22:46    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Hi and welcome back. I just returned also to finally get a play-through Smile

I dont think plugin manager install any files into X3, only the mods you install with it. You can even install XTM with plgin manager so it should not be any problem to install plugin manager even earlier. So i suggest this install order to make all mods/scripts more easy to uninstall.

Install X3R
Install patches
Install Plugin Manager
Install XTM
*Check XTM is installed correctly (start a game and use AL: Check Mod Status)
Install Official Bonus Pack - those you want to use.
Install any other scripts or mods

But Im not an expert on this, but I ha never had any problem with this install order.

Last edited by xxx73 on Fri, 6. Dec 13, 23:19; edited 1 time in total
xxx73

PostPosted: Fri, 6. Dec 13, 23:18    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Here is a post from X-universe about a starting a new game with XTM and install order, but dont say anything about plugin manager.

http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/11771-A-New-Start

jhony95

PostPosted: Sat, 7. Dec 13, 00:18    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Hi

im experiencing problems relationed to the shipyard control centre. No shipyards owned by me appear there, i have a hq and can only store ships in it because all other functions had gone.

thank for any help

Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127, 128  Next