(X3) Where is the nearest place to argon prime where i can buy a mobile drill

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

PedroBusby
x2

(X3) Where is the nearest place to argon prime where i can buy a mobile drill

Post by PedroBusby » Tue, 15. May 07, 22:07

the eq dock has ran out
----Buzzsword----

Taniniver

Post by Taniniver » Tue, 15. May 07, 22:56

Mobile Drilling System Factories in Cardinal's Domain, Ianamus Zura, Emperor's Ridge, PTNI Headquarters, Two Grand, Seizewell.

EQ docks in Spring Of Belief, Carindal's Domain, Ministry Of Finance, Trinity Sanctum, Interworlds, Ianamus Zura, Preacher's Void, Light of Heart, Emperor's Ridge, Black Hole Sun, Omircron Lyrae, Paranid Prime, PTNI Headquarters, Company Pride, Cloudbase South East, Two Grand, Red Light, Home Of Opportunity, Getsu Fun (Teladi, Paranid and Argon), The Vault, Seizewell, Antigone Memorial, Three Worlds, Ceo's Buckzoid.

The nearest ones are probably Red Light, then Cloudbase South East, then Three Worlds/Antigone Memorial.

Note that this is no guarantee that any of those actually have them in stock, or even that all those stations exist in your game. They are somewhat randomized.

PedroBusby
x2

Post by PedroBusby » Wed, 16. May 07, 00:33

yeh but as i just discovered, the basic mercury cant even equip it :evil:
----Buzzsword----

Gazz
x4

Post by Gazz » Wed, 16. May 07, 00:37

If you upen up a shipyard "buy" menu and press U or I (no, not me. I don't work well under pressure) you get the ship's info along with all lasers it can mount.
My complete script download page. . . . . . I AM THE LAW!
There is no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

davebispham
x3

Post by davebispham » Wed, 16. May 07, 13:49

dont bother with the drill just get your self a few hornet missiles :wink:

KipperTheFish
x3tc

Post by KipperTheFish » Wed, 16. May 07, 14:00

The drill is only needed to break up the asteroids that appear on your sector map. All the smaller rocks can be bust up with any weapon.
As there is MORE than enough of these little rocks, the drill would be a waste of money.
The only advantage of breaking up and mining the larger, mapped asteroids is that you know what you are going to get. Little rocks are a lucky-dip.
Pushing up the anti, I know you're gonna see me, Read 'em and weep, The deadman's hand again.

NewtSoup
x4

Post by NewtSoup » Wed, 16. May 07, 14:32

You can still target the small ones using "t" and then press "i" (if you have a mineral scanner on board) to see what they are before you go to work.

Some people like to do all the breaking up work in an M5 as AIREs will do the work well and the M5 is light and nippy, then transfer over to the TS to do the picking up.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”