Die deutsche Version is hier [V 4.00]
The Terran Conflict Version is here.
- Idea and versions 1-2.1.00 by triple81
- Script renewal and versions 3.00-3.02 by Lt. Ford [KBG]
- Versions since 3.03 and english translation by Dusty
- Russian Translation by ChemODun
- French Translation by CitizenCuts (La Confrérie des échanges)
- Script version: 3.21
- Last thread update: 22.9.07
- Last script update: 20.9.07
About the script:
The Factory Complex Constructor is a tool for building good-looking Complexes in X3-Reunion. And much more than that...
- Station and complex building
- Precise positioning/rotating of stations for compact complexes (Precision: Up to 25m / 7,5°)
- OOS* station building
- Positioning of factories in a complex
- Building of singe control centers (No alignment to north!)
- No obstructed view while building stations! (Sectormap, etc.)
- Rearrangement of already build stations
- Collison warning prevents collisions of stations
- Moving whole Complexes
Factory Complex Constructor V. 3.21.zip
including manual and ScriptInstaller-file [.spk]
Notice: When using the installer, select your X3-Folder to install. After Installation, you'll find find the manual in the folder 'readme' in your X3-directory.
Installation of this Plugin: Extract the file, and copy 'lib.dy.station.sizes' into your 'scripts' folder in the X3-Directory.
Extract the .zip file.
Then copy the folders "scripts" and "t" into your X3-Folder.
Or, If you have Cycrow's ScriptInstaller, just double-click on the ScriptInstaller-file [.spk].
-> Note: If you've installed the old version with the script installer, you may have to remove the old entry (click on "remove script files"), and then you can install the new version.
448845.xml (Page 8845)
- triple81, for this great idea and the (old) FCC
- Lt. Ford, for re-writing the whole code and many hours of work
- X-Freak Cartman, Victus, UniTrader and Lt. Ford for teaching me about scripting
- Terrorlocke, Han-Maxi and -last but not least- ange, for testing the beta-versions
- All the users who supported the scripters with new ideas and reviews
- ChemODun, for the russian translation.
- euclid and jlethone for their translation of the old manual. It saved a lot of time for me
Edit: Added alternative download links. X2-Illuminatus