How do I load PPC to my Titan????

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ZeWasrad

How do I load PPC to my Titan????

Post by ZeWasrad » Thu, 15. Feb 07, 06:46

How do I load PPCs on my titan?

I can only dock at shipyards and they never have them, my cargo ships wont dock with my titan...HELP!!!!!!

this is for X2

aka1nas
x4

Post by aka1nas » Thu, 15. Feb 07, 06:53

I can't remember if M2s can dock with equipment docks in X2 or not. If not, then you need buy some GPPCs with a TS and then get in the TS yourself with a transport device and beam them into the titan. It's easier if you get a remote freight beamer script, which IIRC is in the X2 bonus pack and lets you use the transport device to beam wares between two unpiloted ships.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Thu, 15. Feb 07, 08:06

In both X2 and X3 Titans won't dock at equipment docks, but they WILL dock at shipyards, and when they do you also get the local equipment dock sell menu (after you've pressed ESC to get rid of the shipyard one). However, it's even easier to use a TS class ship to pick up all the weaponry you need, then use a Goner transporter device to transport these items over to your Titan.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 15. Feb 07, 09:34

pjknibbs wrote:In both X2 and X3 Titans won't dock at equipment docks,
X3 M1/M2/TL can dock at Equipment Dock (ED). X3 shipyard does not give local Equipment Dock's Trade menu.

But, since ED tend to have empty stocks, it is really better to have TS do a shopping tour around the universe. The Goner Transporter is handy in space, but you can also dock the TS into the shipyard and should be able to exchange freight between the two docked ships, as long as you sit in either the Titan or the TS.

Etolf
x3tc

Post by Etolf » Thu, 15. Feb 07, 10:38

or you can get the TS to any convenient station, then, as you approach in the M2, tell the TS to idle, target it, and use the transfer device... easy!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”