A little Question

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Zeustaco

A little Question

Post by Zeustaco » Sat, 27. Jan 07, 20:23

Hi all I was wondering isnt there any mod that can make some lasers to shot in asteroids and get minerals this way? I dont really like to blow them,i love to do this in eve ,and if there is no mod can it be done,i am not to good at moding so if it can be done pls somebody try and,can you give me some links to some good mods with new ships and stuff,i cant find any and i searched till page 20,and i really want to stop looking and start blasting those khaak shit and pirates, dont forget the pirates.thanks for the help. :) :D ,P.S. i heared something about a superstation mod can anybody give me the link? :?
Tpurcaru

Zeustaco

Post by Zeustaco » Sat, 27. Jan 07, 21:16

guys please i need help :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry:
Tpurcaru

Red Spot
x3

Post by Red Spot » Sat, 27. Jan 07, 23:28

er .. "read the readme" wouldnt really work here ..

than again "read the game manual" would ... :roll:

G

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Sun, 28. Jan 07, 02:56

Red Spot wrote:er .. "read the readme" wouldnt really work here ..

G
very helpful as usual :sceptic:

For asteroid mining, look up mobile mining. For most rocks you can use any lasers to break them into pieces small enough to collect. You'll need something that can carry XL sized cargo, and an Ore Collector, to pick up the pieces though. Target a piece and press i to see if it's collectable or not.

There are a few scripts that can help you with this. Just look in the script and mod index at the top of this forum.

For mods with ships, there are plenty of them, you're obviously not looking in the right place. Try the script and mod index.

Red Spot
x3

Post by Red Spot » Sun, 28. Jan 07, 04:50

moggy2 wrote:
Red Spot wrote:er .. "read the readme" wouldnt really work here ..

G
very helpful as usual :sceptic:

I tell him to read the manual .. you critisize me about it and than basicly quote the manual ... er .. I prefer my answer ...;)

G

Zeustaco

Post by Zeustaco » Sun, 28. Jan 07, 09:32

when i say to use laser to colect i mean not to distroy the asteroid in pieces i know how to do that i almost completed the game again,i mean to use it to colect minerals like in eve: Online did you ever played it?i hate to blow the asteroid.Oh and i looked everywhere in mod and scripts index but i cant find any just some exodus fleet thing and some else i want some like top gun's mod for X2 or that mod i heared for the huge station.I think its like in star wars like that death distroyer or something like that. :P
Tpurcaru

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Sun, 28. Jan 07, 11:00

ok, no there's no mod to make mobile mining like eve's. This is a different game where it works differently. Look up Bunny's Mining scripts to automate the process if you don't want to do it yourself.

For lot's more ships how about DDRS, or X-Tended mods, they have loads of new ships. Or you could try tensin's website or Dukes Shipyard for loads of individual ships that can be installed using Cycrow's ship installer. Links for all these are available in the Community Script & Mod Download Library for X3

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”