The following Libraries are currently up here:
- Player Possession and Ship Hardware library
- Safe route library
- Array formatting
- Incoming Question Handler
Player Possession and Ship Hardware library V1.0
If you want to know how far into the game a script user (player) got, maybe to fine him properly for something in a script, to find out how much money he would be happy about etc., you should know how much money the player has got and what property he owns. This library can find out all of this, either for all player property or for one station/ship.
In addition, the first library script is able to return an Array of all equipment a player has got on a ship. I never found a way other than asking for every equipment there is, and it is a lot of work to write that down in a script. I did, so you don't have to...
This library contains three little scripts doing the following:
lib.st.hardwarearrayship - DE/EN - 17.01.2007 - .xml(.zip.)
This script returns an Array of all ship hardware (equipment) found on a specific ship. You enter the ship, the script will return the array. If you don't enter a correct ship or a ship without equipment, you'll get "null". This script is written pretty simple, it just tests for every known software whether it is installed or not. It uses all softwares found in X³ 2.0.02 and the BonusPack released on Dec 24th, 2006. There is a better way to do this, but this script can be modified so it installs all this hardware, which the other library there is would have a big problem with.
- Var/Ship , 'Ship' - Ship to get hardware of
- Var/Array - Array of hardware found
Other Scripts required: no
This script returns a number which equals (to a certain degree) the total value of all the player's posessions. This command will take the longer, the more ships and stations the player has got and the more output you request. Finding all stations is easy, but calculating the price for every ware of every station is not.
- Var/Boolean , 'Bankaccounts' - Should all player and station bank accounts be tested? (True/False)
- Var/Boolean , 'Stations' - Should all player stations be tested? (True/False)
- Var/Boolean , 'Ships' - Should all player ships be tested? (True/False)
- Var/Boolean , 'Wares in Ships and Stations' - Should all wares stored in ships and stations be tested? (True/False)
- Var/Boolean , 'Equipment on Ships' - Should the ship equipment be tested? (True/False)
Other Scripts required: lib.st.hardwarearrayship, lib.st.stationvalue
lib.st.stationvalue - DE/EN - 17.01.2007 - .xml(.zip.)
This script returns the credit value of a station or ship (It is called "stationvalue", but still, it covers ships, too!). The output is of type integer and "0" for incorrect inputs and other problems.
- Var/Ship/Station , 'Ship or Station' - Ship/Station to get value of (Ship/Station)
- Var/Boolean , 'Bankaccounts' - Should a station bank account be tested? (True/False)
- Var/Boolean , 'Wares in Ships and Stations' - Should all wares stored in ship or station be tested? (True/False)
- Var/Boolean , 'Equipment on Ships' - Should ship equipment be tested? (True/False)
Other Scripts required: lib.st.hardwarearrayship