Script: Group Missile Management
Author: Xai Corporation
- The GMM provides 2 commands to help manage missile use of groups. It is an add on for Xai Corporation's Group Management System
1. This Group: Set Missile Fire Probability
- set the missile fire probability for all the ships in the group at the same time
- run this command on any ship in the group and the whole group will be selected
2. This Group: Set Missile Loadout
- this command allows you to control which missiles are restocked by the ''Group Management System'' when docked at stations that sell missiles.
- the missile loadout is copied from one selected ship
- run this command on any ship in the group and the whole group will have their loadout set.
Setting the missile loadout:
To set the missile loadout for a group. Install the wanted quantities of missiles on one ship. Run the ''Set Missile Probability'' command on one of the ships in the group and select the ship with the correct missile load as the target. Each ship in the group will now try to equip themselves with those quantities of missiles when they are docked at stations that sell missiles.