[Index] Anarkis Federation - All my scripts & plugins [X3R]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Serial Kicked
x3tc

[Index] Anarkis Federation - All my scripts & plugins [X3R]

Post by Serial Kicked » Sat, 19. Aug 06, 15:57

A topic for my own glory and because the list of my scripts no longer fit in my sig :mrgreen:. Questions about specific scripts should go in the related topics, not here. General ideas and request can go here.
  • Anarkis Gaming HQ
    My new website, featuring links, downloads, a review system, a FAQ and a board. All my scripts are posted there, even those who are not yet officially released. (some parts of the site are still under construction, but it's now mostly functional)
Notice that most links in the following topics are outdated. For downloading purposes, directly go to my website. Thanks.

:arrow: Released
  • [AL Plugin] Pirate Guild : Intelligent Pirate Behaviours (PG)
    Huge plugin that will make pirates more than a simple annoyance, it will also allow the player to be part of the pirates. This plugin will use the same communication system with pilots as in Yaki Armada.
  • [AL Plugin] Yaki Armada : Nomadic Pirate Tribe (YA)
    This AL Plugin will make the Yaki active in the game, with mobile bases, jumpdrive enabled ships, a new communication system with yaki pilots, and a guild system for the player.
  • [Script] Anarkis Carrier Commands (ACC)
    This script adds various commands for TL and M1 class ships to make the handling of your fleet much easier.
  • [Script] Automated Defense System (ADS)
    This script will add two commands to the TS and M6. Allowing them to drop mines or lasertowers in order to lay a defense grid or to protect a factory. The lasertowers will be equiped with a 125MJ shield. Another command is added to factories to allow destroyed LT replacement.
  • [Script] Crystal Free SPP
    This small script will remove the need of crystals in a Solar Power Plant for a fee of 5,000,000 credits. This is the adaption of a script that was written first for X2. For the little story, the "crystal-less" technology was stolen to the Xenons in X2, and it's now widely available.
  • [AL Plugin] Xenon Shipyards
    This AL Plugin will create 2 Xenon shipyards in two random sectors, enabling the Xenons to migrate between sectors more or less like it was the case in "X2: The Threat". Basically it does more or less the same job as Cycrow's Xenon Migration script, but using far less processing ressources as everything is handled by the X3 engine instead of the script itself.
  • [Script] Group Targeting System (GTS)
    Adds 3 keyboard shortcuts to handle battles against ships flying in formation.
  • [AL Plugin] Kha'ak Capture Plugin (KCP)
    A small plugin to Allow the player to capture Kha'ak fighters (M3, M4, M5)
:arrow: Work In Progress / Unreleased
  • [AL Plugin] Custom Communication Dialogues
    Project for a plugin using my ECS library to handle custom (read "more living") communication dialogues with pilots from the other races.
  • [Script] Anarkis Fleet Commands (AFC)
    Additional commands for M2 Destroyers, allowing to handle a whole fleet for combat, equipement and resupply purposes. Designed to work with ACC.
  • [Library] Extended Communication System (ECS)
    A library used by Yaki Armada and Pirate Guild to enable custom made dialogues with NPC pilots.
:arrow: In a (not so) near future
  • Communication system with your own ships to give them quick orders, like follow me, attack nearest, protect me, return home, etc. (will use ECS). Still not sure if it will be a stand alone or included in ACC.
  • Modified default egosoft scripts to enable the use of jumpdrive and teleport devices on all ships across the XUniverse
Last edited by Serial Kicked on Sun, 27. Apr 14, 08:44, edited 14 times in total.
X3:TC/AP Pirate Guild 3 - Yaki Armada 2 - Anarkis Defense System

Anarkis Gaming HQ
Independent Game Development
X3 Scripting and Modding Station

cnecktor
x3

Post by cnecktor » Sat, 19. Aug 06, 23:14

Nice web site. That yaki script looks cool I think I'll give it a try. That script to comm with the pirates looks like it will be nice. I have a suggestion though maybe you could make it so if your in a transport or hauler freighter ship you can comm the pirates if they attack you and tell them your droping your cargo.

The pirates will then stop attack and pick up your cargo but here is like a twist when they pick up the cargo there shields is down and if your quick enough you can kill them and get your cargo back and if you miss, make a mistake or not quick enough the pirates get the cargo or they resume attack and you can't tell them to stop again I think that would be fun for traders spice up the life.

Serial Kicked
x3tc

Post by Serial Kicked » Sun, 20. Aug 06, 02:46

Similar feature will be included in Pirate Guild. Not yet available on the demo on my website, but the beta version that will be soon released will include it ;)
X3:TC/AP Pirate Guild 3 - Yaki Armada 2 - Anarkis Defense System

Anarkis Gaming HQ
Independent Game Development
X3 Scripting and Modding Station

StoneLegionYT
x4

Post by StoneLegionYT » Thu, 30. Nov 06, 21:57

does all ur scripts work together im interested the pirate type scripts..

I'm looking for more AI active features. I like sounds ur one script where pirates ai grows and becomes bigger and better. I kind of hate pirate ai just floating around mindless.

Any ideas of other mods that may interest me in this area?

SLeeZeCoRe
x3tc

Post by SLeeZeCoRe » Sun, 28. Jan 07, 10:07

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at anarkis.jexiste.fr Port 80

:? :roll:

Kilrathi Avenger
x3tc

Post by Kilrathi Avenger » Sun, 28. Jan 07, 10:13

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Same problem here. Not much joy if the site won't let most people view your hard work. :evil: :evil:
"As I slide down the banister of life;
my job is just another splinter in the bum"

Wudnutr
x3

Post by Wudnutr » Wed, 31. Jan 07, 12:12

403 Forbidden here too :(

Khaak_Slayer
x4

Post by Khaak_Slayer » Wed, 7. Feb 07, 04:52

Sucks :\

I really want the pirate one too!

Bane_v2
x3tc

Post by Bane_v2 » Tue, 13. Feb 07, 16:01

All links are still forbidden. Anyone know what the deal is? :?

ohnoes1234

Post by ohnoes1234 » Tue, 13. Feb 07, 20:59

most likley the server and/or organization that hosts the website has gone down for what ever reason, as you cannot even access the home page

LifeMatrix
x2

Post by LifeMatrix » Mon, 9. Jul 07, 23:38

I just checked the Anarkis Federation website and it works fine for me. Whatever it was must have been temporary. I did notice that he hasn't updated the site since about November of '06.

Serial Kicked, if you are reading this:
Is there any chance you might convert some of your wonderful X3 scripts to work on X2? I'd like to be able to try your Crystal Free SPP, Yaki Armada, Anarkis Carrier Commands, Group Targeting System and other scripts on the X2 game.

It seems there is an X2 version of your "Pirate Guild" script after all. However, this version was not even mentioned on your website. :(
"I'm going to hang up this phone and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible." - Neo, The Matrix

Starscream99
x3

Post by Starscream99 » Wed, 1. Aug 07, 02:34

it is not working again :cry:
To dream is to think. To think is to create. To create is to build. To build is to dream. The future is with us all.

Peaches
x2

Post by Peaches » Wed, 1. Aug 07, 19:39

If anyone has these scripts I would appreciate if you could email them to me please. The site is still down, and it does not look as if it will come back up.

jacare
x3ap

Post by jacare » Thu, 2. Aug 07, 16:12

403 FORBIDDEN here too

dalts
x3

Post by dalts » Wed, 29. Aug 07, 15:45

Damn this is annoying - the carrier command script was exactly what I was looking for and the linky doesn't work any more. Does anyone have this script or anything similar to recommend please?

LifeMatrix
x2

X2 version of his Pirate Guild script

Post by LifeMatrix » Wed, 29. Aug 07, 22:26

It seems that Serial Kicked's website has gone down...again. So, in the interest of posterity, I have uploaded the X2 version of his Pirate Guild script to my Host-A account:

Download X2.pirate.guild.120.rar

(Sorry guys, I do not have the X3 version. Perhaps X2Source.com will have this when they finish moving and come back online this October?)

BTW: One thing I despise about free file hosts is that the vast majority of them have a specified "inactivity period." That is, if your file(s) are not downloaded at least once every so many weeks or months, then they will likely become deleted - often without notice. (And lately, it seems many free web hosts have a similar policy.) I recommend always reading the 'Terms of Service.'

Here is one free file host that specifically mentions that your files "are kept until the user removes them":

Host-A.net
"I'm going to hang up this phone and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible." - Neo, The Matrix

Liath
x4

Post by Liath » Sun, 25. Nov 07, 02:38

If anyone is still looking for SK's stuff and don't know where to get it, its all at Xai Corp's page.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”