Not all of our ships were being installed so there is a fix here to make them all load into the SY's.
Script Patch This will fix the ship placement script and XXL fabs script
issues. See Here for directions. (Directions are only needed if your 'Ashleys Shipyards' are not located in sectors Ashleys Wisdom and Ashleys Industries.)
This is for release V4.2
V4.2 fixes the following problems that were reported or found:
* Ashleys factories XXL fabs now work with complexes and extended complexes
* Sector auctions now work fully and become player owned if your bid is accepted.
* German texts updated.
* Ship sector patrols for Mechs and Nexus reduced
* Non cockpit version now fully non cockpit
* Various ship fixes
* Terran wares repriced and balanced.
* Ship prices adjusted in many cases.
* Ship patrols in many sectors adjusted.
* Civilian ships reduced for better game performance
* A few Civ ships kitted out with better shields.
* Planet in Split Fire moved back a touch from East gate.
* All custom games now include Bala Gi sectors.
* Various galaxy fixes
* Ship placements adjusted for some sectors.
* New built in custom game added with player factory.
* Some other minor issues reported are now corrected..
Eventually we plan to add over 100 more ships to XFP, some new and some you will remember from release 1. These will be placed by script so will appear
into your saved games automatically.
Summary of XFP
Custom games and script packs will also follow when completed, these are being made up every day.[/b].
Here is a brief list of what the mod contains
- Over 100 new sectors.
Lots of brand new and exciting ships.
A new race called Nexus.
An offspring of the Xenon called the Mech which will give you the fight of your life.
More new BBS messages.
New shaders implemented of some custom ships.
Brand new video textures.
Improved OSR asteroid with hidden entrance with an interesting clue inside.
Improved moonbase with custom jumpgates and enterable buildings.
Earth Sectors with new planets.
New Menu & Splash Screen.
New sector music.
More Claimable ships.
New custom scripts.
Also all ships have passed through a new process called Quality Control.
Our wiki is making good progress and it will include all the information required for many things in XFP, including ships, ship specs and sectors.
There will be a script pack and Custom games to follow.
Please report any bugs or any comments in our forum
Best regards and enjoy.
XFP Project Team.