EMP (extension mode pack) Download problem !!!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Lokigamo
x3

EMP (extension mode pack) Download problem !!!

Post by Lokigamo » Sat, 1. Jul 06, 14:22

Help please I'm trying to download the EMP (Extension Mode Pack) to run other mods but the link seems to be broken or damage cause I got the next reply every time I tried to could somebody help me to get another mirror to get it ... following these lines is the error my browsers give me (both explorer and mozilla)

Server Error in '/' Application.
Table doesn't have a primary key.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.MissingPrimaryKeyException: Table doesn't have a primary key.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[MissingPrimaryKeyException: Table doesn't have a primary key.]
System.Data.DataTable.FindByPrimaryKey(Object[] values) +122
System.Data.DataRowCollection.Find(Object[] keys) +11
strike9lib.Files.GetFile(String name, String dir, String filename) in c:\DATA\builds\strike9\strike9.com\Sources\strike9.com\strike9lib\Files.cs:591
strike9lib.FileHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\DATA\builds\strike9\strike9.com\Sources\strike9.com\strike9lib\FileHandler.cs:214
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +154
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64
:evil:

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sat, 1. Jul 06, 14:58

Lokigamo
x3

Post by Lokigamo » Sat, 1. Jul 06, 15:03

Coool!!! Thanx ... Got it

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Sat, 1. Jul 06, 15:56

If you wish to post any further questions about X3 mods or scripts, you simply have to register your X3 in the same way you did for X2.

Lokigamo
x3

Thanx... I did it

Post by Lokigamo » Mon, 3. Jul 06, 10:10

I would like to thank you guys for all your work and make X3 a very cool game... :)

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”