gaining rep by killing the races enemys

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

austinsevo

gaining rep by killing the races enemys

Post by austinsevo » Tue, 18. Jul 06, 01:13

i am trying to gain some split rep and everytime i get into a new split sector theres 3 or 4 pirates/xeons. but once i kill them, no more seem to come into the system unless i jump out and then back in.

but when i go into the neihboring enemy sectors. there are tons of them and i cant coax them out either...

is this normal?

mrbadger

Post by mrbadger » Tue, 18. Jul 06, 01:14

It's normal, you just hve to go hunting, not every sector has bad guys in it all the time.
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

MAD_COMMANDER

Post by MAD_COMMANDER » Tue, 18. Jul 06, 01:50

thus is true boyo :D unless you meet me there im a realy bad boy....

that sounds rather a Dodgy no im not into S&M :lol:

austinsevo

Post by austinsevo » Tue, 18. Jul 06, 01:50

mrbadger wrote:It's normal, you just hve to go hunting, not every sector has bad guys in it all the time.
if you kill enough will they start sending tougher guys to take me out? or start running away?

mrbadger

Post by mrbadger » Tue, 18. Jul 06, 01:52

austinsevo wrote:
mrbadger wrote:It's normal, you just hve to go hunting, not every sector has bad guys in it all the time.
if you kill enough will they start sending tougher guys to take me out? or start running away?

The higher your reputation (personal, not race rep), the harder the enemies are that you will encounter.
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

NeverSnake

Post by NeverSnake » Tue, 18. Jul 06, 02:19

mrbadger wrote:The higher your reputation (personal, not race rep), the harder the enemies are that you will encounter.
I haven't really noticed this to be true personally Although the game does build up to a fixed amount of enemies so the numbers will increase at the start.
"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no longer know how to use my telephone" — Bjarne Stroustrup

Tracker001

Post by Tracker001 » Tue, 18. Jul 06, 03:23

NeverSnake wrote:
mrbadger wrote:The higher your reputation (personal, not race rep), the harder the enemies are that you will encounter.
I haven't really noticed this to be true personally Although the game does build up to a fixed amount of enemies so the numbers will increase at the start.
Unless you get "LV's" cheats ,and start using them.
You'll find Khaak distroyers roaming around :o .

And yes they will shoot at you.
Book TV
https://www.coursera.org/#
I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
David Herbert Lawrence

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”