Please help me i'm going nutso here....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Bungle

Please help me i'm going nutso here....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bungle » Wed, 26. Nov 03, 17:49

When i start a game (whether it be a saved game or a new game) as soon as i dock on a different station that womens voice says it can't locate the XT disk and autodestructs me...this as you would probably guess winds me up.....

I'm running XT from x Gold with patch 2.1

system is running XP pro (could this be the problem)

I've even treid running it with my origanal version of XBTF in the drive but that don't sort it either

Any ideas would be most gratefully received
if i can see the world through one eye........does that mean i'm going blind????

Faze
x2

Post by Faze » Wed, 26. Nov 03, 18:49

How many drives have you got.

Try disk in other one.

:p
No point in running.
You will just DIE tired!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak !

Pinger
x2

Post by Pinger » Wed, 26. Nov 03, 19:49

hmm the last post reminded me of a problem with reading CD's, some game protection doesnt like CD's being read in DVD drives[UT/UT2k3 had this]. So if you have been using your DVD/CD combo then try a CD drive instead for the game disc.

Bungle

Post by Bungle » Wed, 26. Nov 03, 21:07

nope i have a cd rom drive and a dvd drive i only put my cd roms in my cd drive as my dvd rom drive won't read cd's (it's a bit crap lol)
if i can see the world through one eye........does that mean i'm going blind????

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”