Dear Mr. Weather-Man

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jericho
x2

Dear Mr. Weather-Man

Post by Jericho » Fri, 31. Oct 03, 17:47

Please make it rain very heavily so I don't have dozens of children beging at more door.

364 days a year "Don't take sweets from strangers. Don't talk to strange men."

Now on this one night each year when wierdos are EXPECTING young children to actually come to their houses, parents send their children out into a cold winter night to accept anything that people give them. Madness.
"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harrison Ford, 5 times a year, trying to land his plane.

esd
x3tc

Post by esd » Fri, 31. Oct 03, 18:00

And that is why a responsible parent organises a group of children and a couple of adults as a Trick-Or-Treat pack.

Common sense. A simple thing, yet so few people seem to have it....
esd's Guides: X² Loops - X³ MORTs

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Sat, 1. Nov 03, 11:39

esd wrote:And that is why a responsible parent organises a group of children and a couple of adults as a Trick-Or-Treat pack.

Common sense. A simple thing, yet so few people seem to have it....
Well, the cold/wet weather kept most of them away. We only had one group: 3 13-ish year old girls dressed in school uniform with pig-tails and skirts the length of belts. Just asking for trouble.
"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harrison Ford, 5 times a year, trying to land his plane.

nobbystyles
x4

Post by nobbystyles » Sat, 1. Nov 03, 11:44

its not much of a costume turning up in your standard school uniform and doing up some pigtails.

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Sat, 1. Nov 03, 17:20

nobbystyles wrote:its not much of a costume turning up in your standard school uniform and doing up some pigtails.
It was a stylised school uniform. + if they turned up with skirts that short they would have been sent home again.

Return to “Off Topic English”