BB ? is it that good ?

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Rapier
x3tc

Post by Rapier » Fri, 31. Oct 03, 17:03

LV wrote:To answer your question :-

It's better than sex :D
But is it worth £25 a month?

Either?
Rapier - The Orifice of all Knowledge

Godwin's Law is not one of the Forum Rules.
Search just the forum with Google

Wraith
x3ap

Post by Wraith » Sat, 1. Nov 03, 11:45

Absolutely worth it. I need to travel to clients offices quite a lot for my job and use the net to find maps etc. Pre BB it took about 3/4 of an hour but now it takes 5 minutes including printing.

Gary Bolton

Post by Gary Bolton » Sat, 1. Nov 03, 11:55

Rapier wrote:
LV wrote:To answer your question :-

It's better than sex :D
But is it worth £25 a month?

Either?
You have a good point there, as good as broadband is, is doesn't come cheap compared to dial-up. And what it costs you to pay for broadband, the difference of £10-15 month could pay for a private pension for example instead.
DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!

Faze
x2

Post by Faze » Sat, 1. Nov 03, 13:39

Dont forget to take into account that you get your phone back as well.

Some people have 2 lines 1 for internet & 1 for phone. So really if you had 2 lines and switched to BB and got rid of the other, its not so expensive.

If you get my drift.

:p
No point in running.
You will just DIE tired!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak !

Hachiman
x3tc

Post by Hachiman » Sun, 2. Nov 03, 17:04

Faze wrote:Dont forget to take into account that you get your phone back as well.

Some people have 2 lines 1 for internet & 1 for phone. So really if you had 2 lines and switched to BB and got rid of the other, its not so expensive.

If you get my drift.

Faze is spot on.....If like me.you ditch your second line and your 24 hour 56k contract then the transition isn't as painful as you may think! And is it worth it?....You Betcha Buddy :thumb_up: :D :thumb_up:
Kachi wa saya no naka ni ari
[Victory comes while the sword is[still]in the scabbard]

The_Abyss
x3

Post by The_Abyss » Sun, 2. Nov 03, 22:33

Having just moved, I have been forced to use a 56k account instead of my BB connection for the next 2-3 weeks or so. The level of my unhappiness at this is proportionate to the level of delight you will experience with broadband...
Strung out on Britain's high, hitting an all time low

Faze
x2

Post by Faze » Sun, 2. Nov 03, 23:09

The_Abyss wrote:Having just moved, I have been forced to use a 56k account instead of my BB connection for the next 2-3 weeks or so. The level of my unhappiness at this is proportionate to the level of delight you will experience with broadband...
Faze puts hand over mouth to stifle giggles.

No point in running.
You will just DIE tired!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak !

Return to “Off Topic English”