PayPal...

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Eagle
x4

PayPal...

Post by Eagle » Sun, 26. Oct 03, 02:53

lo!

I want to buy something from an online retailer...I have the funds in PayPal but they don't accept it...

Is there any way to credit my credit card with PayPal funds rather than my bank?

Funny how it works the other way round innit?....

The_Abyss
x3

Post by The_Abyss » Sun, 26. Oct 03, 20:53

I'm not sure if you can credit your credit card, but why not just buy on the credit card, transfer funds from Paypal to your bank, and pay your credit card from your bank?
Strung out on Britain's high, hitting an all time low

Eagle
x4

Post by Eagle » Tue, 28. Oct 03, 23:35

Time factor...

Never mind it's all sorted now = Win XP Pro, a shiny new Abit NF7-S Motherboard, 1Gb of RAM and an swanky little Athlon (Barton Core) XP 3000+ on it's way to moi!

And the graphics card will soon follow..... :P :wink:

thrangar
x4

Post by thrangar » Wed, 29. Oct 03, 01:56

Eagle wrote:Time factor...

Never mind it's all sorted now = Win XP Pro, a shiny new Abit NF7-S Motherboard, 1Gb of RAM and an swanky little Athlon (Barton Core) XP 3000+ on it's way to moi!

And the graphics card will soon follow..... :P :wink:

:o :o :o I dont believe it, hes going to get replace 98 :o :o

"and in the end of days there will be portents on the net and the one called Eagle will change that which he loves most, for a promise of faster frame rates and kiddie like display menues,and then the end will come!! :D

Eagle
x4

Post by Eagle » Wed, 29. Oct 03, 15:32

Heheh, lol...but the first thing I will be doing once it fires-up is change the interface back to Win98 look....the kiddie colours are ghastly! :wink:

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Wed, 29. Oct 03, 22:01

Eagle wrote: 
Heheh, lol...but the first thing I will be doing once it fires-up is change the interface back to Win98 look....the kiddie colours are ghastly! :wink:
Actually, I don't think it's the colour scheme which makes it look like a kiddie OS--it's the size of the window title bars, which by default are HUGE. If you make those smaller the whole thing looks a lot more restrained, especially in Olive or Silver colour schemes.

Stealth
x2

Post by Stealth » Wed, 29. Oct 03, 23:55

Eagle wrote: 
Please tell me you'll at least give it a Dual Boot. :o

Eagle
x4

Post by Eagle » Thu, 30. Oct 03, 00:46

...unlikely... :)

Return to “Off Topic English”