Unwanted passengers in my Vidar

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

coolguy646
x3

Unwanted passengers in my Vidar

Post by coolguy646 » Thu, 4. Aug 11, 07:26

I have a pirate named Rudilis Yayasisos Gobanis V in my Vidar that I would very much like to get rid of. When I pull up my freight menu, he is shown as a passenger taking up 6 units. Don't know how long he has been there, but when I dock at a Pirate Base he don't even show up as a slave. I just want him gone. Any suggestions?
The Golden Rule: Do unto others before they do unto you.

unknown1
x4

Post by unknown1 » Thu, 4. Aug 11, 07:33

throw him out an airlock... :D

Sp@c3Ch!mp
x3tc

Post by Sp@c3Ch!mp » Thu, 4. Aug 11, 07:38

yeah, click on the dude in the freight screen and press eject.
Did you take on a taxi mission? might explain why he is there.
Nuke 'em till they glow, then shoot 'em in the dark.

coolguy646
x3

Post by coolguy646 » Thu, 4. Aug 11, 08:01

LOL. I thought of just pushing him out the airlock but I didn't want to do that if he was needed for something. I'm always doing missions, so maybe he came from a failed taxi mission. Anyway he must not be that important so I hope he enjoys the vacume of space.

Insaniac99
xr

Post by Insaniac99 » Thu, 4. Aug 11, 08:10

coolguy646 wrote:LOL. I thought of just pushing him out the airlock but I didn't want to do that if he was needed for something. I'm always doing missions, so maybe he came from a failed taxi mission. Anyway he must not be that important so I hope he enjoys the vacume of space.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

You are losing out on profitsssss!!!!!

Take him to a Pirate base, turn him into a slave, sell at pirate base!

coolguy646
x3

Post by coolguy646 » Thu, 4. Aug 11, 08:23

I can't. I go to a Pirate Base, and he dosn't show up as a viable candidate for slavery. He only shows up in my freight bay as a passenger. I have even ejected him then collected him again and he goes right back to being a passenger rather than a slave.

Insaniac99
xr

Post by Insaniac99 » Thu, 4. Aug 11, 08:26

coolguy646 wrote:I can't. I go to a Pirate Base, and he dosn't show up as a viable candidate for slavery. He only shows up in my freight bay as a passenger. I have even ejected him then collected him again and he goes right back to being a passenger rather than a slave.
IIRC, you dock then open your freight, then click (maybe right click?) and select turn to slave.

It isn't a whole lot of cash, but it is free and fun!

Nagittchi
x4

Post by Nagittchi » Thu, 4. Aug 11, 08:35

I can imagine the OP now after all of you teaching him.

Passenger: Thanks for accepting my job offer! Be sure to get me to the Trading Station in no less than thirty mizuras!

coolguy646: :twisted: -flies to nearest pirate base-

Insaniac99
xr

Post by Insaniac99 » Thu, 4. Aug 11, 09:09

heh, I don't abandon transport missions, but I collect every loose astronaut and then sell them when I next visit a Pirate Base, nice tidy bonus that helps give more profitsssess from buying used ships or capping.

deca.death
x3tc

Post by deca.death » Thu, 4. Aug 11, 09:17

coolguy646 wrote:I can't. I go to a Pirate Base, and he dosn't show up as a viable candidate for slavery.
Dock to a pirate base, open inventory and click him, you should get option "enslave". It must be a base, it will not work on any other pirate facility including (strangely) anarchy port.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”