My daughter has poured a bottle of wine over mum

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Deleted User

My daughter has poured a bottle of wine over mum

Post by Deleted User » Sun, 19. Oct 03, 23:38

And mum has picked up the cheese dips (guess the target) meanwhile robroy has locked his room door to pray for the hopefully very soon release of :x2: 8)

BTW, ever since i gave my g/daughter a p/view of the X2 r/b/demo she will not go to sleep till she has seen the demo in full, she allways jumps with fright when the survivor's EVA lens cracks.
So i have to play the demo every night for my g/child a ritual/routine which is important (not the X2 demo of course) for the welfare of children ? 8)
...................And me. You ?

Hardy W

Post by Hardy W » Mon, 20. Oct 03, 13:12

Heh. That does it!, I'm not going to sleep either until i've seen the whole demo. :)
"It's like a jungle sometimes,it makes me wonder how i du du doo mm hmm......"

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Mon, 20. Oct 03, 21:45

I must have watched the r/demo hundreds of times now, i am baffled, she is not two years old and hasn't a clue what she is looking at, it could be the music she likes.
She did fly to Canada a few months back and is aware of aeroplanes (when outdoors and a plane flys overhead she waves at it) maybe she sees the ships in the vid as some kind of aeroplanes 8)

Last night was certainly not 'home SWEET home' the ladies in the house had one too many and things got way out of hand, it's strange to watch people lose the plot with alcohol, glad i don't indulge anymore :)

Return to “Off Topic English”