Enforce Slavery on X universe [Use Script]

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

mikesl

Enforce Slavery on X universe [Use Script]

Post by mikesl » Thu, 29. Dec 05, 10:58

I took a look at Argonpedia's History section. It kept telling me how the split uses slaves for cheap production.

But when I enter the game, the only place that will accept slaves are pirate bases...and split factories only needs spacefies as secondary resource.

The slaves are forgotton! Considering the spaceflies are facing extinction and slave sources quite aboundant ( esp. with the AI war plugin and AI liners transporting personnel :twisted: ) It would be financially silly to build factories that only burn expensive spaceflies when there're so many cheap labors around.

I'm currently working on a script that will add more secondary resources to each race's factory, like slaves for split factory, spacefuel for Argon mines ( illegal? what's in there in Cirle of Labor? the argons are bundh of hypocrite I tell ya :D ), spacefly for the Teladi (Lizards like flies :P ) and spaceweed for the Paranoid

The Borons are just too righteous, don't know what to give them... :shock:

All these modifications just add more outlet for player's factories, doesn't really affect economy too much and is not cheating

wonder why your space fuel distillery never makes profit? cause the nearest consumer is the only one pirate base some 12 jumps away! Now that's no more. And Spit Dynasty, prepare to enter Slavery :lol:
Last edited by mikesl on Fri, 30. Dec 05, 06:21, edited 1 time in total.

mikesl

Post by mikesl » Thu, 29. Dec 05, 11:52

doesn't seem to be a good idea since no one left a word here :shock:

Elim Garak
x3

Post by Elim Garak » Thu, 29. Dec 05, 12:01

umm, for Baron, slaves is it, cuz their royalties need slaves to serve them. :) You can add spacefuel to every Argon trading stations, then watch how quick your spacefuels are selling. You can rename a Split silicon mine to Spaceflies Harvest, then replace silicon wafers to spaceflies (T wares), you could add secondary resources if you like, I had chelt meats and scruffin fruits for it. Baron ore mine to Slave Market, secondary resources are spacefuel & spaceweed. Or you could rename it to Pleasure Complex like in X3 :D It doesn't effect economy, as long you plan to fill out the holes, by building more of your own SPPs in game selling EC. But if you create too many NPC factories that require EC, then you could find shortage of crystals or EC making it diffcult or longer at getting your first loops to start running. You might want to add more silicon asteroids or increase the yields for your crystal factories. You can adjust yield to 104, it can support your 4 crystal factories. I had some asteroids at 208 yield, which produce 3 silicon wafers and 20 ore in a minute or so, safe to say around 1:30. When I had my map file size of over 4mb, the universe got laggy when using SETA, sometimes without, from having too many NPC frieghters, factories & docks, including too many new sectors I created causing overwork on my processor. So I had to reduce the size to under 3mb by deleting some new sectors, factories, & docks which helps me alot.

mikesl wrote:doesn't seem to be a good idea since no one left a word here :shock:
Don't take it personal, they probably don't have a clue how you could do it. :)

mikesl

Post by mikesl » Thu, 29. Dec 05, 12:29

Thanks man, I'll keep at working it.

mikesl

Post by mikesl » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 06:20

Finally worked out the script, took a while to understand the Arrays

Here's two shots:

http://www.20six.co.uk/leonotes

Script download here

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 34#1376334
Last edited by mikesl on Fri, 30. Dec 05, 07:55, edited 1 time in total.

MaximilianYuen
x3

Post by MaximilianYuen » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 07:26

cant see the pic

thx for your effort, but I don't like that idea very much....
I know its just game, but slavery is never a good thing IMO :(

mikesl

Post by mikesl » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 07:50

MaximilianYuen wrote:cant see the pic

thx for your effort, but I don't like that idea very much....
I know its just game, but slavery is never a good thing IMO :(
Then what do you do to the Space suit that are ejected out of an enemy vessel? Don't tell me you waste the 14xx bugs by shooting at it... it's less humane than to sell it as a slave :)

Sorry for the pics, they should be fixed by now

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”