Yet another X³ sector map - v3.0 - Upd.: 30 Nov 2006

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Which one do you prefer?

Large version
838
88%
Small version
118
12%
 
Total votes: 956

exogenesis
Posts: 1471
Joined: Sun, 9. Sep 07, 15:39
x4

Post by exogenesis » Thu, 27. Sep 07, 20:05

They're working for me, pdf downloads into IE7 just fine :)

MrPopo
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed, 15. Aug 07, 05:34
x3tc

Post by MrPopo » Thu, 27. Sep 07, 22:24

I must say, this has been a very handy map for me. Printed in greyscale the color selection never has me guessing which race a sector belonged to. And the icons for the different key installations are also very well done, at a glance I know where the equipment docks are to unload missiles at.

Unfortunately I don't use it as much anymore, since switching to an XTM game, as this doesn't have all the fancy new XTM sectors. And the map I printed for that doesn't work very well in grayscale, as the colors aren't nearly as distinct, and the station icons are more of a screenshot of the station itself, instead of an abstract icon. So I still keep this one handy for a quick reference for any of the standard sectors.

eldarmark
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue, 25. Dec 07, 07:47
x4

Post by eldarmark » Thu, 17. Jan 08, 03:11

MrPopo wrote:I must say, this has been a very handy map for me. Printed in greyscale the color selection never has me guessing which race a sector belonged to. And the icons for the different key installations are also very well done, at a glance I know where the equipment docks are to unload missiles at.

Unfortunately I don't use it as much anymore, since switching to an XTM game, as this doesn't have all the fancy new XTM sectors. And the map I printed for that doesn't work very well in grayscale, as the colors aren't nearly as distinct, and the station icons are more of a screenshot of the station itself, instead of an abstract icon. So I still keep this one handy for a quick reference for any of the standard sectors.
Yeah, I love this map. Wish it was updated for XTM, though. :/

User avatar
The_Lost_Marauder
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri, 7. Aug 09, 12:57

Post by The_Lost_Marauder » Wed, 30. Sep 09, 11:16

I'd like to request you the clearance for modding your map for X³R-XTM.

Please let me know.

Reguards,

The_Lost_Marauder

Nicholas Kabourakis
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri, 2. May 03, 13:44
x3tc

Post by Nicholas Kabourakis » Thu, 1. Oct 09, 12:02

The_Lost_Marauder wrote:I'd like to request you the clearance for modding your map for X³R-XTM.

Please let me know.

Reguards,

The_Lost_Marauder
Sure!
Please PM me with your e-mail address to send you the files you need. :)

Cheers,
Nicholas

User avatar
TTD
Posts: 10913
Joined: Sun, 6. Jul 08, 10:29
xr

Post by TTD » Tue, 25. May 10, 23:02

Any plans for TC 2.6 map updates ?

bennethos
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat, 4. Sep 10, 11:49

Post by bennethos » Mon, 6. Sep 10, 10:36

Any feedback concerning a map update with XTM sectors ?

kind regards,
Benjamin
A journey of a thousand leagues starts with one step.

User avatar
HawK53
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri, 22. Aug 03, 09:36
x3tc

Post by HawK53 » Mon, 6. Sep 10, 12:10

bennethos wrote:Any feedback concerning a map update with XTM sectors ?

kind regards,
Benjamin
Thread is 5 years old.... :roll:

User avatar
Hank001
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed, 22. Feb 06, 00:50
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Mon, 5. Mar 18, 04:08

Get ready. Kindle has gameguide for X3 that refernces this thread. All links to map broken and would be nice if someone posted the large map again.
The answer to life, the universe and everything:
MIND THE GAP

User avatar
X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
Posts: 21126
Joined: Sun, 2. Apr 06, 16:38
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 5. Mar 18, 11:32

I uploaded the map to xdownloads:
Image (large)

Image (small)

I added both links to the opening post, too.
Besteht Interesse an einem Nopileos-Hörbuch?

Farnhams Legende und Nopileos als E-Books!

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov

"If it's not impossible, there must be a way to do it." - Sir Nicholas Winton

RainerPrem
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed, 18. Jan 06, 08:39
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Mon, 5. Mar 18, 12:36

X2-Illuminatus wrote:I uploaded the map to xdownloads:
Image (large)

Image (small)

I added both links to the opening post, too.
Is that an insider joke to call the sector "Prophit Center Alpha?"

User avatar
Hank001
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed, 22. Feb 06, 00:50
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Mon, 5. Mar 18, 15:49

Thank you X3I. Found Gold series of all X3 on Amazon planning on loading up X2 Rebirth to X3 AP on a new XP 64 bit VM just for Egosoft and modding programs, 3D graphics and etc. Kindle gameguide by ApricotSlice a winner with many links to site. Taking a refresher course in gameplay to see if my ships integrate into story line. Lots of bouncing around the X3 galaxy, REALLY need a roadmap...err...starchart. :wink:
The answer to life, the universe and everything:
MIND THE GAP

User avatar
X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
Posts: 21126
Joined: Sun, 2. Apr 06, 16:38
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 5. Mar 18, 17:15

RainerPrem wrote:
X2-Illuminatus wrote:I uploaded the map to xdownloads:
Image (large)

Image (small)

I added both links to the opening post, too.
Is that an insider joke to call the sector "Prophit Center Alpha?"
Probably a translation error from Teladi to Neo-Japanese to English. ;) :P
Besteht Interesse an einem Nopileos-Hörbuch?

Farnhams Legende und Nopileos als E-Books!

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov

"If it's not impossible, there must be a way to do it." - Sir Nicholas Winton

Post Reply

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”