Thq Forum???

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

mib

Thq Forum???

Post by mib » Sun, 17. Nov 02, 09:42

Good evening gents.....I guess this is where everybody has departed to. I went to the THQ Forum site but no X!!!!! I've been away, you know fatherly duties :P Is this the new place to be??
The 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California......Less than 100 were made, my Father spent 3 years rebuilding this model.....it is his life.....it is his love....'It is his fault he didn't lock the Garage!'

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Sun, 17. Nov 02, 10:09

The ONLY place to be now that the THQ one has gone. Guess that means there is still no publisher lined up for X2. Odd that THQ passed on it given that they just released the so-so Red Faction 2.
"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harrison Ford, 5 times a year, trying to land his plane.

mib

Post by mib » Sun, 17. Nov 02, 12:54

No mate....they didn't pass it on, I was searching for it and this was one that came up on Google....suppose it was a bit of luck!!
The 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California......Less than 100 were made, my Father spent 3 years rebuilding this model.....it is his life.....it is his love....'It is his fault he didn't lock the Garage!'

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Sun, 17. Nov 02, 13:42

Yup. We have finally moved house.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”