Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Vertigo 7
x4

Re: Trump

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 21. Nov 20, 00:25

fiksal wrote:
Fri, 20. Nov 20, 23:33
Well hello there, I am a little late to the party, but assuming the coup doesn't succeed, we'll still have one later.
I voted in one of the States that switched colors. So... HA!
How many times did you vote? Are you sure you aint dead? How many fingers am I holding up?
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

Panos
x4

Post by Panos » Sat, 21. Nov 20, 12:48

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Fri, 20. Nov 20, 21:38

No, that's not naïve at all. It's exactly how it should be, "Equal Justice Under the Law" as is etched on entrance the Supreme Court. That's also exactly how it hasn't been for the last 4 years.

I've never seen a sitting president entwine himself with the DoJ as Trump has.

No, in this case, Biden doesn't need to be involved in any legal actions. His AG, however, should pursue Trump to the ends of the earth and hold him accountable before the American people. This coup attempt cannot stand.
Which Trump coup?

There is a Constitutional process which is the same since 1785.

a) The electors need to be certified.
b) The Electors select the President-Elect by mid-December. There is NO "President-Elect" until the
However, if no candidate has 270 electors, the election goes to House Delegation to vote. And if there is an issue with this one too, the Supreme Court decides.
c) Wait until 21st Jan for the inauguration.

For (a) to be completed there is a process lasting around 6 weeks where irregularities need to be resolved.
If election results cannot be certified, then need to be recounted, audited, make sure process followed each State Electoral Law etc until this is done or up to December 8th.

Also if one candidate dies BEFORE Electors pick the President, the next one in line with the highest count gets elected.
Not the potential Vice President. ONLY the name of the presidential candidate.

If none is viable to be inaugurated on the Jan 21st, because eg the President resigned on the 20th, but the President-Elect died, the House Speaker becomes the President. (aka Pelosi)

Do not forget Trump is the President until Jan 20th, so bit difficult to coup himself. He can even trigger D51 if circumstances arises on Jan 19th and reform the government as he pleases, effectively voiding any elections rescheduling them for the future. Hell he can claim himself an Emperor and make his position hereditary by using D51.

The MSM, DNC and Big Tech are doing the coup, trying to brush under the carpet the Constitution, it's 240 years always working process trying to crown their own President. This is the real coup and they are "projecting" what they do.

You should be asking yourself why MSM, Big Tech, DNC do not want to follow the process. Why they try to feed you propaganda? Why the DNC rejects a proper auditing on the election of several states? Why Dominion stopped talking to it's customers (PA, GA etc) and lawyer up the last 48 hours while deleting every record of every employee even from LinkedIn?

Stop listening to propaganda. Look at the facts.

And do not forget. Al Gore was crowned by MSM for 36 days as the "President Elect", yet lost on the 37th day by Bush after the Florida recount. On an election that had less irregularities than the 2020 one.

Closing, you should listen to Giuliani full conference 2 days ago. The guy put in prison the Five Families (Mafia) of New York. He is not some random person who doesn't know what he is doing, except using bad dye for his hair :mrgreen:

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Sat, 21. Nov 20, 18:35

Panos wrote:
Sat, 21. Nov 20, 12:48
Stop listening to propaganda. Look at the facts.
All the "facts" seem to be eagerly labeled as "propaganda" and "lies" by the other team.

On the other hand, when Trump says that there is a fraud, it is easy to believe that he believes so.
If he is already committing one, then it is natural for him to expect everyone else to do the same.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 21. Nov 20, 19:33

Panos wrote:
Sat, 21. Nov 20, 12:48
Closing, you should listen to Giuliani full conference 2 days ago. The guy put in prison the Five Families (Mafia) of New York. He is not some random person who doesn't know what he is doing, except using bad dye for his hair :mrgreen:
Why should I? If what he's alleging is true, why is it in, what, 30 cases now, they haven't been able to prove any of it in court? Why is it that they say "oh we didn't have observers" and "ohhh all these dead people voted" on and on in front of a camera but when they get in front of a judge, what they're telling the judge is "yeah, we had observers" "no, we don't have evidence of fraudulent votes"?

Now they're saying "oh, these counties let voters fix problems with their envelopes but we didn't let our counties so no ones vote should count even though there's no law that says we can't let them fix their ballots before Nov 3, we just hate people that vote so we were dicks in our republican controlled counties. And there was only a small number of these that wouldn't come close to changing the results so lets just toss the whole state results!"

Sorry, but elections aren't won by "dibs".
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

felter
xr

Post by felter » Sat, 21. Nov 20, 19:58

All those years back I actually kind of liked Rudi, I agreed with a lot of the things he was saying and condemning. Then all these years later I seen him for what he is, all those things he was condemning back then, he is now actively advocating those same things as he is committing those acts or defending Trump while he is committing those acts. The man is a hypocrite, a liar and just generally not a nice person, and probably should be in jail along with the ones he sent there, as he is not that much better than them. He has managed to totally and completely destroy his legacy as mayor of NYC.
Florida Man Makes Announcement.
We live in a crazy world where winter heating has become a luxury item.

red assassin
x3

Post by red assassin » Sat, 21. Nov 20, 23:09

There's a good archive here of all the lawsuits, so you can see in exhaustive detail exactly how much evidence the Trump campaign doesn't have of any fraud.
https://www.democracydocket.com/case_ty ... -election/
A still more glorious dawn awaits, not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise, a morning filled with 400 billion suns - the rising of the Milky Way

felter
xr

Post by felter » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 01:53

Could you imagine Trump doing this.

Rug
x4

Post by Rug » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 09:49

Rudi said "Today's decision turns out to help us in our strategy to get expeditiously to the US Supreme Court."

So is the losing cases part of the plan all along?? I doubt it personally. Just talking up a series of failures...

But if trump does have enough fans in the supreme Court, then could he just pull off the crime of the century? Stealing a whole country?

Rug
I like to think everyone just wants to feel human.

(Antilogic)

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 13:34

Rug wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 09:49
Rudi said "Today's decision turns out to help us in our strategy to get expeditiously to the US Supreme Court."

So is the losing cases part of the plan all along?? I doubt it personally. Just talking up a series of failures...

But if trump does have enough fans in the supreme Court, then could he just pull off the crime of the century? Stealing a whole country?

Rug
I doubt this will go to the supreme court, I have already mentioned that the supreme court has zero interest in handling this. Just one case might have been presented before them, and that isn't looking likly.

also

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/what-happened ... 37744.html

US Election: What Happened In Pennsylvania Yesterday And Why It's Devastating For Donald Trump

Another major loss for Trump. And he now trying to lean on republican states to chuck out votes and declare him a winner.

Trump is just getting desperate, and its leading nowhere.

Saying that mind, There is still a remote chance that Trump can win this, but it will be the end of America if that happens.
=

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 13:48

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 21. Nov 20, 00:25
fiksal wrote:
Well hello there, I am a little late to the party, but assuming the coup doesn't succeed, we'll still have one later.
How many times did you vote? Are you sure you aint dead? How many fingers am I holding up?

All good points!

As a fast leveling necromancer I just got access to 3rd level spells, and I have made sure all my bloody skeletons are registered to vote.
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 13:54

fiksal wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 13:48
Vertigo 7 wrote:
fiksal wrote:

All good points!

As a fast leveling necromancer I just got access to 3rd level spells, and I have made sure all my bloody skeletons are registered to vote.
Call the fraud hotline, we need to get in touch with Trump asap!!!!

I think there is probably somewhere about having your own personal army for personal gain!!!!
=

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 18:52

matthewfarmery wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 13:54
fiksal wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 13:48
Vertigo 7 wrote:

All good points!

Call the fraud hotline, we need to get in touch with Trump asap!!!!

I think there is probably somewhere about having your own personal army for personal gain!!!!

40HD worth of creatures under personal control is no joke
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 19:25

Rug wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 09:49

Rug
It absolutely is the plan. They don't need to win in court to steal the election. All they need is enough unresolved litigation in the courts covering enough states to deny Biden 270 electoral votes by forcing a delay or a halt on the electoral voting in those states.

If they're able to drag this out and appeal all the way to SCOTUS, it's absolutely possible that they file additional lawsuits either stopping the states from certifying votes, citing the contested results in other litigation as cause, or stopping the electors from voting by their deadlines for the same reason. If they're able to force Biden below 270, even without being able to award those to Trump, it'll force congress into their fallback plan to pick the president and that'll go to Trump.
rebellionpac.com

Panos
x4

Post by Panos » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 19:59

red assassin wrote:
Sat, 21. Nov 20, 23:09
There's a good archive here of all the lawsuits, so you can see in exhaustive detail exactly how much evidence the Trump campaign doesn't have of any fraud.
Trump CAMPAIGN hasn't filed any lawsuits. Those listed are from individuals.

The only lawsuit the Trump CAMPAIGN did was in MI but was retracted after the certification in Wayne county fell down the drain.

felter
xr

Post by felter » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 22:44

Panos wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 19:59
red assassin wrote:

The only lawsuit the Trump CAMPAIGN did was in MI but was retracted after the certification in Wayne county fell down the drain.
If trump has not filed any lawsuits, what has he been doing with all the cash he has been raising to pay for the lawsuits that he says he has filed. If he has not been filling any lawsuits, that means he has been running an even bigger scam than has already been reported and is stealing millions from his supporters.

Panos
x4

Post by Panos » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 23:20

felter wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 22:44
Panos wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 19:59
red assassin wrote:

If trump has not filed any lawsuits, what has he been doing with all the cash he has been raising to pay for the lawsuits that he says he has filed. If he has not been filling any lawsuits, that means he has been running an even bigger scam than has already been reported and is stealing millions from his supporters.
The first lawsuit was for MI. The second is GA.
Gathering all evidence takes time, and still has 3 1/2 weeks to do so.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Mon, 23. Nov 20, 00:00

Well, Trump's cronies get on TV and spin a whole bunch of BS and wave papers around that Rudy Colludy scribbled on with a crayon saying they have proof of all these things. The weak minded get jedi mind tricked into believing it, but none of this supposed evidence ever manifests itself in court. Even the latest conservative judge that struck down the PA case all but called Trump's "lawyers" a bunch of bumbling idiots in his court opinion.

But hey, if listening to a cousin diddling has been "lawyer" that doesn't understand what the word "opacity" means makes you feel better about your life decisions, you do you.

I hope Rudy spends some of that money he's sucking up on a dentist.
rebellionpac.com

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Mon, 23. Nov 20, 01:24

Madness had it right in 1980

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpN_TOP9hg8

EDIT: Still a good tune too :)
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

BrasatoAlBarolo
x4

Post by BrasatoAlBarolo » Mon, 23. Nov 20, 08:51

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Mon, 23. Nov 20, 00:00
Well, Trump's cronies get on TV and spin a whole bunch of BS and wave papers around that Rudy Colludy scribbled on with a crayon saying they have proof of all these things. The weak minded get jedi mind tricked into believing it, but none of this supposed evidence ever manifests itself in court. Even the latest conservative judge that struck down the PA case all but called Trump's "lawyers" a bunch of bumbling idiots in his court opinion.
These are not the votes you're looking for.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Mon, 23. Nov 20, 20:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_get06-tgo

This is so pathetic. These Trump "lawyers" are basically saying "these guys swore this is true, we can't verify it, so here! Over turn election, plx!"
rebellionpac.com

Return to “Off Topic English”