[WIP/MOD]FOCW Corporations! Version 3.3

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: [MOD]Immersive Corporations

Post by BlackRain » Sun, 15. Mar 20, 15:34

kuertee wrote:
Sat, 14. Mar 20, 08:20
BlackRain wrote:
Mon, 9. Mar 20, 20:09
birdtable wrote:
Mon, 9. Mar 20, 14:17
@ BlackRain ... Not a problem gaining Rep with races, that can be achieved many ways ... It is the loss of Rep that does the damage ... you can drop from 0 rep to -5 in a Races sector just for defending an attack from a disgruntled business competitor... if you have a few disgruntles flying around and you cannot instruct your ships to flee or avoid then it all gets a bit inflammatory ... Since Corporations are not linked to races then minor squabbles between them should be ignored.
This is difficult and is related to the policing aspect of the game. I could turn it off completely but that is not ideal. Not sure how to resolve this. If anyone has ideas, would be appreciated
Is it possible to increase faction reputation fractionally when increasing corporations reputation?
E.g. increases in corporations reputation increase faction reputation by a bit, while decreases in corporations reputation decrease faction reputation by a smaller bit
It most likely can be done, but I don't plan to implement this. It is still easy enough to get rep up with governments. I had no issue getting argon up to 10 pretty quickly by just doing a few missions for them and trading a bit with them. I think it should be a bit harder to get it for government factions as it was too easy before.

Motionblurr
x4

Post by Motionblurr » Sun, 15. Mar 20, 23:29

I dont suppose this works with DeadAirGate Overhaul?

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Mon, 16. Mar 20, 07:43

BlackRain wrote:
Sun, 15. Mar 20, 15:34
It most likely can be done, but I don't plan to implement this. It is still easy enough to get rep up with governments. I had no issue getting argon up to 10 pretty quickly by just doing a few missions for them and trading a bit with them. I think it should be a bit harder to get it for government factions as it was too easy before.
Cool! I actually agree with you that it was too easy before.
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 16. Mar 20, 13:54

Motionblurr wrote:
Sun, 15. Mar 20, 23:29
I don't know. I haven't used it myself but it might work fine with it

CloneSargaent
x4

Post by CloneSargaent » Mon, 23. Mar 20, 05:50

BlackRain wrote:
Mon, 16. Mar 20, 13:54
Motionblurr wrote:
As far I tested on my 3.0 B9 H1 game with alot of mods; it works but its not compatible with DeadAirGod and DeadAirJobs sub-mods. Had them on before and ALL of the companys were only using teladi M and S trade ships and they had no stations at the start.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 23. Mar 20, 15:47

CloneSargaent wrote:
Mon, 23. Mar 20, 05:50
BlackRain wrote:
Mon, 16. Mar 20, 13:54
Motionblurr wrote:
As far I tested on my 3.0 B9 H1 game with alot of mods; it works but its not compatible with DeadAirGod and DeadAirJobs sub-mods. Had them on before and ALL of the companys were only using teladi M and S trade ships and they had no stations at the start.
It has to do with load order, if you rename the folder to zCorporations it will work fine. Or you can add the optional dependencies. BlackRain did a fantastic job with his diffs for compatibility purposes.

CloneSargaent
x4

Post by CloneSargaent » Tue, 24. Mar 20, 05:53

Oof, should of thought of that. Thanks for clearing that up

nickolaiproblem
x4

Post by nickolaiproblem » Thu, 26. Mar 20, 04:38

Hey Black Rain have you considered making this mod compatible with recycle stations mod? So for that I can build and sell stations to one corporations in this mod.

Thanks Nick

Buzz2005
x4

Post by Buzz2005 » Thu, 26. Mar 20, 17:01

recycle stations should work out of the box?
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

nickolaiproblem
x4

Post by nickolaiproblem » Thu, 26. Mar 20, 17:07

Buzz2005 wrote:
Thu, 26. Mar 20, 17:01
It does I just want to be able to sell stations to corporations which with mod as it stands right now I can not.

Buzz2005
x4

Post by Buzz2005 » Thu, 26. Mar 20, 17:14

nickolaiproblem wrote:
Thu, 26. Mar 20, 17:07
Buzz2005 wrote:
Thu, 26. Mar 20, 17:01
It does I just want to be able to sell stations to corporations which with mod as it stands right now I can not.
your right, I think the recycle station mod author needs to make a add on to include corps in the comm menu
have not seen him for a while now on discord, he was a lot there for some time
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Fri, 27. Mar 20, 14:29

I have been holding off on releasing the latest versions which have a few different things going on. Well I should say that I have the basic code in place but it still needs a lot of work setting everything up and I just haven't done it yet.

1) Corporation Security fleets will only seek to defend their own stations rather than patrol sectors.

2) There will be Corporation invasion fleets which you can turn on or off, these will actively seek out enemy stations to destroy.

3) More options for how many ships you want active (low, medium, and high settings).

captainradish
x4

Post by captainradish » Sun, 29. Mar 20, 01:11

I had to pause my game and say I love this mod. I just watched a General Refined Industries Sonra and a Best Refined Goods Mokosi beat the ever loving hell out of each other at the Black Hole Sun IV jumpgate. It was hilarious! Love it (especially when one of the two got iced and I could swoop in with my waiting merchies and salvage the gear they were carrying).

LordDeTracy

Post by LordDeTracy » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 03:12

cant wait to use it with Deadgates stuff and 3.0 expansion.

lordofpie7000
x4

Post by lordofpie7000 » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 04:33

I haven't had the chance to try this mod out, but when it's updated I'll be placing it on my list. Between this, deadairgate, the new dlc, and faction enhancers it'll be one hell of a playthrough.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 14:35

I will have to do work on the Split at some point.

jcdj
x4

Post by jcdj » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 12:23

lordofpie7000 wrote:
Wed, 1. Apr 20, 04:33
I haven't had the chance to try this mod out, but when it's updated I'll be placing it on my list. Between this, deadairgate, the new dlc, and faction enhancers it'll be one hell of a playthrough.
Last time I tried Deadair and this mod where not compatible.
BlackRain wrote:
Wed, 1. Apr 20, 14:35
I will have to do work on the Split at some point.
Do you have any expected date to release it?. Love your mod :D

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 14:36

It should work with Deadair, you just have to load this mod last.

As for split, I don't know yet. Haven't even touched the game in a while as I am busy. I was thinking though, that maybe split don't need it because they are clans and everything belongs to the clan lol

Mingan
x4

Post by Mingan » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 22:15

The only issue I've ran into, it seems like with the war updates from 3.0 that system defense fleets are drastically weakened.

I had a new game I started last night that had 2 HOP defense stations in Second Contact 2 flashpoint. Probably 20+ destroyers split camping both ends of the highway and any time the argon would try to fight back they'd send in 1 destroyer and some fighters. All of this by 4 hours in.

But that might not be the fault of the corporations. Hop might have got lucky

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 22:16

Mingan wrote:
Thu, 2. Apr 20, 22:15
The only issue I've ran into, it seems like with the war updates from 3.0 that system defense fleets are drastically weakened.

I had a new game I started last night that had 2 HOP defense stations in Second Contact 2 flashpoint. Probably 20+ destroyers split camping both ends of the highway and any time the argon would try to fight back they'd send in 1 destroyer and some fighters. All of this by 4 hours in.

But that might not be the fault of the corporations. Hop might have got lucky
I don't think that has anything to do with this mod. This mod doesn't touch the defense fleets.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”