Albion Prelude: TLs won't dock on the Terracorp HQ station Corporate troubles plot - Modded game.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jessterg
x3tc

Albion Prelude: TLs won't dock on the Terracorp HQ station Corporate troubles plot - Modded game.

Post by jessterg » Tue, 12. Nov 19, 02:29

I've been searching for hours for information on my TL not able to dock at the station. (bought several in case the plot needed a specific one) and could find nothing on my specific problem in picking up the engineer. Anyone have that problem or know where the link/page might be? Tried different searches but nothing on any TL problem on the site. I've completed it years ago but now it won't let me go forward on the gate mission for eventual Blue horizon sector reward. I applied all the suggestions like buying all equipment new . Is the station "broke" maybe? Thanks. JJ.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Albion Prelude: TLs won't dock on the Terracorp HQ station Corporate troubles plot

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 12. Nov 19, 11:46

Are you using the XRM mod? If so then that is a known bug as the plot does not recognise the TL as having Cargobay Life Support as a TL's is built in and not added. You have to mess with the TL asset ware lists in X3Editor or perhaps use an MMBS.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

jessterg
x3tc

Re: Albion Prelude: TLs won't dock on the Terracorp HQ station Corporate troubles plot

Post by jessterg » Wed, 20. Nov 19, 00:10

No XRM mod but I have false patches of other mods that shouldn't affect every TL should it? I notice that other HQs also don't allow TLs to dock either.
Just checked mods and found HQ Mod with read me:
"Headquarters mod v1.0 for X3AP and X3TC
---------------------------------------

Mod contain 4 new Headquarters station models.
This mod replaces vanilla game Headquarters station models:
Plutarch Mining Corporation HQ
Atreus Headquarters
Strong Arms HQ
NMMC Headquarters
Duke's Haven
Terracorp HQ
Otas HQ
Jonferco Headquarters
Compatible with any mods, who does not change the vanilla game Headquarters station models.
-----------------------

Would that do it? Appreciate the reply as well!!

jessterg
x3tc

Post by jessterg » Wed, 20. Nov 19, 00:42

You have to mess with the TL asset ware lists in X3Editor or perhaps use an MMBS.
I've never dealt with or edited data/info or a script or mod.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 20. Nov 19, 10:47

That comment was specifically about the TL CLS issue if using the XRM mod. As this problem may be the result of a different mod with a different cause then I have no idea what is wrong nor what you need to do. Sorry.

You would be better continuing your search for a solution in the relevant HQ Mod thread in the S&M forum. You could ask there if built-in CLS is a possible issue for the mod since the symptoms are pretty similar as those for TLs in XRM.

jessterg
x3tc

Post by jessterg » Sat, 23. Nov 19, 15:16

Thank you , Alan P. will do that.

imarockstar

Re: Albion Prelude: TLs won't dock on the Terracorp HQ station Corporate troubles plot - Modded game.

Post by imarockstar » Tue, 26. Nov 19, 02:37

At the end of the Corporation Troubles plot, I was offered to buy a corporate headquarters for myself. Before I can get the station, though, I must choose 1 out of 3 styles. Is it only a cosmetic difference, or are the 3 choices different? Perhaps they have different numbers of docking slots for my ships?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Albion Prelude: TLs won't dock on the Terracorp HQ station Corporate troubles plot - Modded game.

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 26. Nov 19, 10:22

@ imarockstar: If you are talking about the HQs mod then this is the wrong forum and thread, and if you mean vanilla then this is still the wrong thread. Please consider where you need to repost this.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”