[MOD] [AP] LxXRM 3.1 - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package [updated 06.10.2019]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

medwed
xr

Re: [MOD] [AP] LxXRM 2.0 - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package [updated 28.04.2019]

Post by medwed » Wed, 14. Aug 19, 12:27

craftomega wrote:
Tue, 13. Aug 19, 18:08
You cant search sectors that have colored named, see my self quote to remove the color from the first 3 letters on each sector.

medwed wrote:
Sun, 11. Aug 19, 13:50
Hey Guys. Does anyone else have the "problem" that some sectors can´t be found trough unisverse map with the search bar (like for me the xenon and khaak sector´s for example). Also legend home.
craftomega wrote:
Thu, 1. Aug 19, 21:14
Ok. So I managed to fix the rest of the sectors colors without breaking things. I did not add color to sectors that did not have any.
Install \x3 terran conflict\addon\t\
Overwrite as needed.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jf1zrzdoh ... 1.rar/file

I also made a change to the CAG/CLS1/CLS2 to not require navigators to use your own navigation beacons. They will now use ANY including hostile ones, they will use whatever gate or beacon is closest to there destination. (I think)
Install \x3 terran conflict\addon\scripts\
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0fzduovtd ... n.xml/file

Note: I really hate the Military Transporter script. It would be far better if you could hire directly from military outposts.
Thx for that. And is it really only possible to take over "standart" sectors, who owned by a race? because if i try to own a unknown sector or one the "the lost colony" mod, i dont have the option to take it over.

Pooncek
x3ap

Re: [MOD] [AP] LxXRM 2.0 - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package [updated 28.04.2019]

Post by Pooncek » Fri, 16. Aug 19, 19:50

Is there a mod to take over sectors? How to use it if it is? :gruebel:

flightschooldropout
x4

Post by flightschooldropout » Sat, 17. Aug 19, 00:48

STO sector take over mod is in the pack. if you follow the install guide at the beginning of the thread you'll run into it and its recommended settings

medwed
xr

Post by medwed » Sun, 18. Aug 19, 10:27

Hey Guys. Can someone tell me, what "could" be wrong with my game, that i cant take over sectors? I reinstalled it around 4 times. Everything else works fine.

pref
x4

Post by pref » Sun, 18. Aug 19, 14:26

From the X3R STO thread:
The script overtakes a sector when the owner is an enemy to the player (change this in global commands and send to whole property), when there are no more stations of the former owner in the sector and when there is a trade dock of the player.

medwed
xr

Post by medwed » Sun, 18. Aug 19, 16:54

pref wrote:
Sun, 18. Aug 19, 14:26
From the X3R STO thread:
The script overtakes a sector when the owner is an enemy to the player (change this in global commands and send to whole property), when there are no more stations of the former owner in the sector and when there is a trade dock of the player.
Ok. So i really need a dock. anything else will doesn´t work right (like ore mine etc)?

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Sun, 18. Aug 19, 18:10

You need a Tradestation to take over the Sector.
And of course , there must be all other stations destroyed first.

iHaku
x4

Post by iHaku » Mon, 19. Aug 19, 21:24

Hey, when installing im getting the sme error a few times, indicating that something wasnt installed i think.

Command Line Error:
Unsupported command:
Terran

after that the rest of the installation works properly, but im getting some wrong texts ingame (names of ships/stations)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

medwed
xr

Post by medwed » Mon, 19. Aug 19, 23:53

iHaku wrote:
Mon, 19. Aug 19, 21:24
Hey, when installing im getting the sme error a few times, indicating that something wasnt installed i think.

Command Line Error:
Unsupported command:
Terran

after that the rest of the installation works properly, but im getting some wrong texts ingame (names of ships/stations)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Where is your lxrm install folder located and name of the x3 mainfolder?

iHaku
x4

Post by iHaku » Tue, 20. Aug 19, 03:01

medwed wrote:
Mon, 19. Aug 19, 23:53
edit: i guess this is the issue... :sceptic:
"Ed. Oh, FFS. Your batch files can't be in a path with spaces. What is this, 1995? :roll:"

x3 foldername is \X3 Terran Conflict\

and the setup.bat is in

X3 Terran Conflict\1M\LxXRM\setup.bat

1M being basicly my folder for mods folder with a 1 so its the first folder in the directory.

the folder is X3 Terran Conflict because thats where it installed AP to when i installed it.

everything else seems to work (modmanager was found etc), besides the command line issue and right after that some related files cant be found.

Dimasia
x3ap

Post by Dimasia » Tue, 20. Aug 19, 07:21

Hi guys, im trying to start a new play through, but when i start the game it freezes indefinitely, instead of the usual 1-2 min. Ive let it sit for 10 minutes but nothing happens. I suspect this new windows update is the culprit. How to fix? Please help :(

medwed
xr

Post by medwed » Tue, 20. Aug 19, 20:01

iHaku wrote:
Tue, 20. Aug 19, 03:01
medwed wrote:
Mon, 19. Aug 19, 23:53
edit: i guess this is the issue... :sceptic:
"Ed. Oh, FFS. Your batch files can't be in a path with spaces. What is this, 1995? :roll:"

x3 foldername is \X3 Terran Conflict\

and the setup.bat is in

X3 Terran Conflict\1M\LxXRM\setup.bat

1M being basicly my folder for mods folder with a 1 so its the first folder in the directory.

the folder is X3 Terran Conflict because thats where it installed AP to when i installed it.

everything else seems to work (modmanager was found etc), besides the command line issue and right after that some related files cant be found.
https://www.directupload.net/file/d/555 ... 44_png.htm

I also had trouble to use it in the right way. Like you should see in my picture, lxxrm is in it own folder, x3 named x3ap and no subfolders.

for my example lxxrm with setup and x3 are on my drive f (no subfolder). this was for me my problem, why it looked like to be ok but also got errors within installation (that i wasn´t like in the picture).

after i made it like in the picture, everything worked for me (also for sector take over you have to build a trade station. this was the only thing i thougt that my installation was broken).

pref
x4

Post by pref » Mon, 26. Aug 19, 00:32

Anyone could tell where to look if i want to reduce chance to loose equipment on damage?

This seems to hurt balance, pretty much randomises battles.. just watched a K kill an Atlas with ease because the Atlas got unlucky with rolls on equipment loss. Earlier had some more funny battles because of this, like capships just sitting in battle without a single weapon.

SirNukes
x4

Post by SirNukes » Mon, 26. Aug 19, 18:18

pref wrote:
Mon, 26. Aug 19, 00:32
Anyone could tell where to look if i want to reduce chance to loose equipment on damage?
There is an X3 Customizer option to turn off damage entirely. Just changing odds might be doable, depending on what the exact code looks like, but I will leave it up to you to disassemble the obj code and find the right edits.

Optimus2
x3

Post by Optimus2 » Mon, 26. Aug 19, 19:44

Hello guys, there is the bunch of questions. Presume I don't want any global scale conflicts and global storyline too in my X3 universe. All that I want - economical sandbox with AI life. So I will choose "No Argon\Terran war pack" option in the installer, that's right? What game start I must choose? (Its will be nice if anybody can describe all possible starts in this modification in one place, because lots of them completely new and unknown for me) What about AL? Is there any specific AL global war scripts that I will\must disable?

Also what is "Awesomefied bullets mod" and why it's disabled by default if it "good for performance"?

pref
x4

Post by pref » Sun, 1. Sep 19, 00:47

SirNukes wrote:
Mon, 26. Aug 19, 18:18
There is an X3 Customizer option to turn off damage entirely. Just changing odds might be doable, depending on what the exact code looks like, but I will leave it up to you to disassemble the obj code and find the right edits.
Thanks, Sir, found the option. Guess turning it off hurts less then having it on with any percentage.
Hope this will not increase the amount of loot left on bailed ships, that would make getting weapons a bit too easy.

identical123

Post by identical123 » Mon, 16. Sep 19, 02:30

How exactly does the bonus pack installation work btw? You mention LxXRM will do that for you. For example, if I wanted the medium hull multiplication pack I would still need to download from that page , correct? Or is LxXRM going to optionally pull it in a particular step.

eben
x4

Post by eben » Wed, 18. Sep 19, 13:31

Hi there thanks for this great compilation and installer.

But I can't get the installer to work!?

Everything is where it's supposed to be; path is correct, plugin manager files are present in both x3tc and addon folders, all folder names and paths are without spaces or weird characters. lxxrm, x3tc, and plugin manager folders are all on the root of the drive.

Still it shows "plugin manager files are not found"!?!

I tried with x3pm installed in default location (program files/etc.), tried installing inside x3tc folder, tried installing at the same level with lxxrm and x3tc, nothing changes!

Where the frak plugin manager files should be?

medwed
xr

Post by medwed » Wed, 18. Sep 19, 18:38

eben wrote:
Wed, 18. Sep 19, 13:31

Everything is where it's supposed to be; path is correct, plugin manager files are present in both x3tc and addon folders, all folder names and paths are without spaces or weird characters. lxxrm, x3tc, and plugin manager folders are all on the root of the drive.

I tried with x3pm installed in default location (program files/etc.), tried installing inside x3tc folder, tried installing at the same level with lxxrm and x3tc, nothing changes!

Do you started the game first with plugin manager installed and trough it? I think that could be the problem. Try it after that.

eben
x4

Post by eben » Thu, 19. Sep 19, 09:02

medwed wrote:
Wed, 18. Sep 19, 18:38
eben wrote:
Wed, 18. Sep 19, 13:31

Do you started the game first with plugin manager installed and trough it? I think that could be the problem. Try it after that.
Yeah tried it before and tried it again after reading your reply. Still no love :(

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”