X2 Threat - nformation about pilots and pirates

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Darth_MV

X2 Threat - nformation about pilots and pirates

Post by Darth_MV » Sat, 5. Jan 19, 20:24

Hello,

I am running few UTs (Trade command MK3) in X2 Threat. Is there a way to check how much money they made since their start? It shows in message log only when they are in trouble - is there a way to call it out on my will?

Also, suddenly, all pirate bases turned red/hostile after like 100 hours of gameplay. I do not see any "ranking" with Pirates. I did diestroy/capture lots of pirates, but I am curious why now... any info on pirate topic?
[EDIT]: Now, I switched ships and the base and its towers turned back to whit. Strange phenomenom.

Thanks

jlehtone
x4

Re: X2 Threat - nformation about pilots and pirates

Post by jlehtone » Sat, 5. Jan 19, 23:04

Check the Friend/Foe setting of your ships.

When a ship in AI control is attacked by faction Y, it automatically marks faction Y as Foe. You can change that.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

fig
x2

Re: X2 Threat - nformation about pilots and pirates

Post by fig » Sun, 6. Jan 19, 01:07

I don't think there is a way to check how much money your UTs have made. It might be the case that if you home base the UT to a factory, the money might go to the factory instead of your player account but you'd have to try that out to see.

It's useful to home base your UTs to one factory (or EQ or TL) anyway, because then you can easily find them when they stop trading for some reason. This happens mainly when they encounter Khaak clusters. It's a pain because they won't automatically re-start trading once the cluster (or the KM3) has been destroyed.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”