[MOD/Script] LI Production Modules (PM) - v7.2 29/08/2010

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Szynszyl
x4

Post by Szynszyl » Tue, 27. Nov 12, 00:37

Hello

I have one question, what upgrade/ware need my M1 to start produce fighters with this mod??

Larxyz
x3tc

Post by Larxyz » Fri, 29. Mar 13, 07:43

the supply command, then add the ship/dock producing in the menu.

wwdragon
x4

Post by wwdragon » Tue, 4. Jun 13, 02:06

I'd like to know how to use it in ap. I have everything installed, but the PM modules don't show up in the new shipyards. :?
Editing posts since long before I remember.

Larxyz
x3tc

Post by Larxyz » Tue, 4. Jun 13, 07:44

hias,
try saving and loading the save...
(not shure if this works with PM)
might also want to try to reinitiate the script caches. that might help :)

wwdragon
x4

Post by wwdragon » Fri, 7. Jun 13, 23:13

Thanks for the suggestions. I've reloaded quite a few times, just trying different places to put the scripts in, weather the basic tc folder or in the addon one.

havn't reinited the script cache. how do I do that?

Argon Destroyer
x3tc

Post by Argon Destroyer » Fri, 10. Jan 14, 11:16

Salvaging is very ineffectiv :( I have to salvage 3 M3 ships of 1 type to gain enough resources for repair same type ship from 32% hull. Is there any changed version with more resources output from salvaging?
I like Running!

Tyrant597
x4

Post by Tyrant597 » Sun, 24. Jan 16, 01:13

I have PMv7 kind've working with FDNv8, it will move resources/ products back and forth. However, I am unable to salvage a station on the PM. I can't remember if it has to be in the cargo of a docked TL or on the station itself, but neither seems to work. I just get "No station in cargo hold" error on the PM salvage command. Any ideas?
I'm playing X3 Extended, maybe the changes to ship ware classifications has broken it?
You don't talks about X:Rebirth...
X4 Mods: Collect Inventory Wares Stations Supply Build Storage Mass Move Marines

Zonzo
x4

Post by Zonzo » Fri, 29. Jan 16, 20:12

wwdragon wrote:I'd like to know how to use it in ap. I have everything installed, but the PM modules don't show up in the new shipyards. :?
They won't show up, I tried get it working and couldn't.

But you could use work around. any race equipment dock, costs roughly same as LI XL fab, actually ship yards also. If you using R&D (works with AP) and want salvage fabs then you will need station where TL could dock. Othervise you can use trading station and research wares.

You will need plugin managet that you could configure PM, just from PM Options add station from list to Production Complex L or M.
And use BW's Better Globals for AP to increase wares cap.
Copy only what is in the /addon folder to game addon, then open types\globals.txt
Better Globals for TC started doing funny things for me, all missions disapeared.

Find -> SG_DOCK_STORAGE_FACTOR;20;
I had increase 20 to 200, for 1Mil E-Cell cap.

That's it. Enjoy. :)

Munchbold
x3fl

Post by Munchbold » Wed, 7. Dec 16, 12:22

If anyone is interested in making this work for AP, it will require a bit of work. First, you will need the X3 Mod manager - ignore the outdated message and download anyway, click the version number on the sidebar to begin downloading ----- http://x3mm.doubleshadow.wz.cz/

You will also need the LI_MOD.cat & .dat files listed on the front page to edit.

Open the LI_MOD cat in the mod manager and click extract. Create a new folder on your desktop for convenience and label it "extract". If you open this folder, you will see "objects", "types" and 2 XML files.

Go back to the X3 mod manager and click on new. Save it to your "extract" folder but for convenience, name it as the last false patch number in your X3AP directory.

Now you are going to add the extracted files to the false patch, paying attention to the folder destinations as this is why the mod won't work in AP. Starting with the "objects" folder, navigate to the "fdn" sub-folder and add the contents. You will then be prompted to add a file directory. enter "objects\stations\station_scenes\fdn" and click ok.

Now do the same for the contents of the "LA" sub-folder. For it's destination, enter "objects\stations\station_scenes\LA".

Next is the "Types" folder. Add it's contents and name the destination "addon\types".

Last is the two loose XML files: "9400-L044" and "9400-L049". Add these and for the destination enter "addon\t".

After completing these steps, simply close the Mod manager and place the new cat and dat files into your X3AP folder, making sure they are listed as the last numbered false patch. The new stations should show up for sale in the new shipyards and if not, you can spawn them in or add them to the shipyards list of sold stations using Cycrows cheat menu.

To summarize, the file paths should look like:
objects\stations\station_scenes\fdn
objects\stations\station_scenes\LA
addon\types
and
addon\t for the xml files.

wwdragon
x4

Post by wwdragon » Fri, 16. Jun 17, 16:36

Munchbold wrote:If anyone is interested in making this work for AP, it will require a bit of work. First, you will need the X3 Mod manager - ignore the outdated message and download anyway, click the version number on the sidebar to begin downloading ----- http://x3mm.doubleshadow.wz.cz/

You will also need the LI_MOD.cat & .dat files listed on the front page to edit.

Open the LI_MOD cat in the mod manager and click extract. Create a new folder on your desktop for convenience and label it "extract". If you open this folder, you will see "objects", "types" and 2 XML files.

Go back to the X3 mod manager and click on new. Save it to your "extract" folder but for convenience, name it as the last false patch number in your X3AP directory.

Now you are going to add the extracted files to the false patch, paying attention to the folder destinations as this is why the mod won't work in AP. Starting with the "objects" folder, navigate to the "fdn" sub-folder and add the contents. You will then be prompted to add a file directory. enter "objects\stations\station_scenes\fdn" and click ok.

Now do the same for the contents of the "LA" sub-folder. For it's destination, enter "objects\stations\station_scenes\LA".

Next is the "Types" folder. Add it's contents and name the destination "addon\types".

Last is the two loose XML files: "9400-L044" and "9400-L049". Add these and for the destination enter "addon\t".

After completing these steps, simply close the Mod manager and place the new cat and dat files into your X3AP folder, making sure they are listed as the last numbered false patch. The new stations should show up for sale in the new shipyards and if not, you can spawn them in or add them to the shipyards list of sold stations using Cycrows cheat menu.

To summarize, the file paths should look like:
objects\stations\station_scenes\fdn
objects\stations\station_scenes\LA
addon\types
and
addon\t for the xml files.
For me, this caused it to crash in current version of AP. :-(

Munchbold
x3fl

Post by Munchbold » Sun, 1. Jul 18, 14:51

A bit late but I'm re-modding my game after my laptop crapping itself. When it came time to add the files to the cat., did you select Compression: (deflate x3 TC)? Also, do you have any false patches or mods like the Xtra ship pack that touch Tdocks?

I just got it to work again after following my instructions.

Aseron
x4

Re: [MOD/Script] LI Production Modules (PM) - v7.2 29/08/2010

Post by Aseron » Fri, 7. Dec 18, 18:17

Two questions: is this compatible with XRM?

Can you mount any of these modules on the Valhalla (technically a M2 given its icon)?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”