Illeagle amphelamine sulphate ?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dreadknott
x4

Illeagle amphelamine sulphate ?

Post by Dreadknott » Wed, 28. Nov 18, 21:05

I keep getting a lot of amphelamine sulphate but can not find anyone who buys it, it is illeagle according to Terra Corp folks im playing home of light. who buys it and where are they, under inventory the plot course never lights up.
Live Liberty and the Pursuit of those that Threaten It.

birdtable
x4

Re: Illeagle amphelamine sulphate ?

Post by birdtable » Wed, 28. Nov 18, 21:10

Black marketeers are your friend with A Sulphate

Dreadknott
x4

Post by Dreadknott » Wed, 28. Nov 18, 22:48

ok how do you find them ?
Live Liberty and the Pursuit of those that Threaten It.

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Thu, 29. Nov 18, 05:55

Dreadknott wrote:
Wed, 28. Nov 18, 22:48
ok how do you find them ?
Hi,

there are certain places in certain types of landing areas. In the Albion-style trade zone, enter the station; one black market merchant often stands right next to a robot at the bottom of the stairs. Wait in the zone until the area is filled with 20 people, then you can find one rather certainly.

In OL there is often one in the trade area, enter the station, turn left, and right, then up and down the stairs, then left again.

cu
Rainer

SirNukes
x4

Post by SirNukes » Thu, 29. Nov 18, 06:30

From the zone map you can select stations and bring up their info panel, and from there you can view the personnel at any previously scanned docking areas. Black Market merchants can be traded with from that menu, without having to dock.

eMYNOCK
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by eMYNOCK » Thu, 29. Nov 18, 11:22

HAve an eye for their Class Icon when in a Stations Detail Screen .. they wear Sunglasses. 8)

SweetDaggerfall
xr

Post by SweetDaggerfall » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 11:40

I mostly find them in the economic port (that 'stock market' type place) if you turn right at the first junction (where usually a bunch of NPC's sit) and keep going until you see that cargo-lifter robot thing, a Back Market contact is most often there (not always, but maybe 80-90% of the time).

I don't know if this a joke from Egosoft about finnancial market people being crooks! But if i have illegal goods i need to get rid of this is my first place to check out.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 20:32

Once you are pretty familiar with a zone, the answer given by SirNukes above is the quickest and safest way of selling off illegal stuff. There's no need then to dock or even get close enough to station mass traffic routes to risk being scanned.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”