X-Tended -Terran Conflict V2.2 Released. [06/09/2013] (X3:AP prototype available)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

bonzai_dezign

X3 TC XTC mods kompatibel oder nicht.

Post by bonzai_dezign » Thu, 30. Aug 18, 08:32

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi, 29. Aug 18, 13:17 Titel: X3 TC XTC mods kompatibel oder nicht. Antwort Antworten mit Zitat Beitrag bearbeiten oder löschen Print
Hallo an alle.

Nachdem ich den Trailer zu x4 gesehen habe bekomme ich wieder Lust X3 rauszukramen.
Nachdem ich jahrelang den Mod XRM gespielt habe wollte ich XTC ausprobieren.
Nun zu meiner Frage:

Sind folgende Mods/Scripte in XTC verwendbar?

MARS
CODEA
Complex cleaner
Crystal free solar Power plants
WLS
Es sind meine must have mods. Wenn sie nicht gehen muss ich wieder XRM spielen.
Danke im voraus.

CloneSargaent
x4

Post by CloneSargaent » Thu, 30. Aug 18, 14:57

Yes, mars, codea, complex cleaner and Crystal free solar Power plants are compatible. Don't know what WLS is. Here is a list of compatible scripts:
https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0

Used google translate:

Ja mars, codea, complex cleaner and Crystal free solar Power plants sind kompatibel. Weiß nicht was WLS ist. Hier finden Sie eine Liste kompatibler Skripts: https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0
Last edited by CloneSargaent on Thu, 30. Aug 18, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.

bonzai_dezign

Post by bonzai_dezign » Thu, 30. Aug 18, 15:27

All my questions are now Äußeres. Thank you

bonzai_dezign

Post by bonzai_dezign » Sat, 8. Sep 18, 23:38

hello

i search the coT file for MARS in XTC

The link in the compatibility list is dead because the Register dosent work anymore.

sorry for my bad english

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sun, 9. Sep 18, 02:22

Is mod compatible with version 3.4?

CloneSargaent
x4

Post by CloneSargaent » Sun, 9. Sep 18, 06:54

bonzai_dezign wrote:The link in the compatibility list is dead because the Register dosent work anymore.
MARS XTC Compatibility v2
alexalsp wrote:Is mod compatible with version 3.4?
Haven't tested it with XTC yet

BUT

Quoting X2-Illuminatus post in the 3.4TC/3.3AP news post thread:
X2-Illuminatus wrote:It's rather unlikely that any of the changes in these updates causes conflicts with any script or mod for X3TC or X3AP. Litcube's Universe is the only currently still developed mod that changes the .obj files, so I would be careful with that.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sun, 9. Sep 18, 11:43

Thanks for the answer. I will try.
:)

bonzai_dezign

Post by bonzai_dezign » Sun, 9. Sep 18, 21:29

Thank you. but i have seen on the site V4 is released. for now i using your versin

Dugunthi
x3tc

Post by Dugunthi » Tue, 25. Sep 18, 19:00

Is there any non-exe download available? I'd like to install this for my native Linux version.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Wed, 26. Sep 18, 11:43

Dugunthi wrote:Is there any non-exe download available? I'd like to install this for my native Linux version.
2.2a

1drv.ms/u/s!AoAemkwcsk67d2mNO1aOHSjT7_0

https://mega.nz/#!iDoWWA4a

Dugunthi
x3tc

Post by Dugunthi » Wed, 26. Sep 18, 16:37

alexalsp wrote:
Dugunthi wrote:Is there any non-exe download available? I'd like to install this for my native Linux version.
2.2a

1drv.ms/u/s!AoAemkwcsk67d2mNO1aOHSjT7_0

https://mega.nz/#!iDoWWA4a
Thanks a bunch! Downloading the OneDrive version now. The Mega-one is not available, as it is encrypted! Not sure if that's on purpose, but I wnated to point it out in case it isn't.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Wed, 26. Sep 18, 16:55

GamerKurisu
x3ap

Re: X-Tended -Terran Conflict V2.2 Released. [06/09/2013] (X3:AP prototype available)

Post by GamerKurisu » Sun, 14. Oct 18, 18:23

Hi guys, so I have installed this mod along with x3 - resurrection

Any other mods I should consider installing for a fresh game?

Axeface
x4

Re: X-Tended -Terran Conflict V2.2 Released. [06/09/2013] (X3:AP prototype available)

Post by Axeface » Thu, 1. Nov 18, 23:24

Hello again all.
Trying to get XTC working with AP again, got the itch to play it. I think everything is working with the normal install, but I wanted to try KJ's 'cozy universe'. It looks like there is a problem with music? I looked into the map xml and it looks like all the sectors have the same track assigned, m=8100 (its the home of light music).
Maybe cozy universe was made before the 'AP music fix' that is also in this thread? I have no idea about editing XML's, but is there some way that I can use the 'AP music fix' XML and append just the music changes in it to the cozy universe XML?

Edit: Also, after playing the mod for a few hours - there seems to be a problem with 'friendly fire'? The slightest hit on a friendly ship will turn them red instantly, and there is no comm option for to apologise? Its gotten me killed 4 times in one hour now >:D Dont think its like that in the vanilla game, so it makes me think something is wrong.

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Tue, 6. Nov 18, 17:36

@ "edit": The race-relations at the beginning of a new XTC-game depend on your game start. Some of those relations are negative = red, some are positive = blue, some are neutral. As the engine changes neutral race-relations rather quickly, one single shot can have heavy consequences. As an example: KIlling Yakis in some game-starts will immediately turn them hostile as the starting-relation is set to the minimal value to be neutral (-3333 iirc).

The XTC-team has stated at several occasions that XTC is - generally - not compatible with other mods. Therefore it's possible that 'cozy universe' interferes with the XTC-files. I suggest you do a fresh install and play XTC with it's own soundtrack. It is worth it as the sound track has some new music (produced by one of the team-members) and rare-heared tracks from the soundtrack of the original game, but not used in "Vanilla".

Axeface
x4

Post by Axeface » Tue, 6. Nov 18, 18:25

zazie wrote:
Tue, 6. Nov 18, 17:36
The XTC-team has stated at several occasions that XTC is - generally - not compatible with other mods. Therefore it's possible that 'cozy universe' interferes with the XTC-files. I suggest you do a fresh install and play XTC with it's own soundtrack. It is worth it as the sound track has some new music (produced by one of the team-members) and rare-heared tracks from the soundtrack of the original game, but not used in "Vanilla".
Cozy universe is a submod of XTC made by one of the team. It's here viewtopic.php?f=94&t=293490&p=4681372#p4681372

Thanks for the info on relations, maybe thats what happened. As I keep playing ill keep an eye out and see if neutral ships can start to take more hits before turning red, now that I have more relations. The lack of an apologise comm option though, is that normal at lower ranks too?

PS: The mod is amazing. To see all the race specific stations completed is just jaw dropping.

Noobcybot

Post by Noobcybot » Fri, 4. Jan 19, 14:35

Happy new year for everybody :)

I start X-tended and from the first mission chosen, there's a bug in the text that don't appea or in the messages sent to me!

Please any suggestion?

Thanks

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 5. Jan 19, 18:41

If it's a message sent from one of your own ships, make sure that the ship doesn't have any square brackets "[ ]" in its name.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Noobcybot

Post by Noobcybot » Sun, 6. Jan 19, 12:16

Thank you for the reply.

In fact, they are simple messages of missions or when I try to discuss with someone in a shipyard for a mission for example, the text of the mission is not found, almost to the details of the mission or remaining time or so.

Thank you for the help

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Tue, 8. Jan 19, 19:21

Axeface wrote:
Thu, 1. Nov 18, 23:24
Hello again all.
Trying to get XTC working with AP again, got the itch to play it. I think everything is working with the normal install, but I wanted to try KJ's 'cozy universe'. It looks like there is a problem with music? I looked into the map xml and it looks like all the sectors have the same track assigned, m=8100 (its the home of light music).
Maybe cozy universe was made before the 'AP music fix' that is also in this thread? I have no idea about editing XML's, but is there some way that I can use the 'AP music fix' XML and append just the music changes in it to the cozy universe XML?

Edit: Also, after playing the mod for a few hours - there seems to be a problem with 'friendly fire'? The slightest hit on a friendly ship will turn them red instantly, and there is no comm option for to apologise? Its gotten me killed 4 times in one hour now >:D Dont think its like that in the vanilla game, so it makes me think something is wrong.
Hey Axe, i must confess i did not check the music at all, maybe i broke something. I didn't play with music a long time, so i wouldn't have noticed. The apologize option exists, traders have it, but i think the option may have been removed from capitalships (because of the exploit of apologizing to ships the player is boarding).

Btw i got the itch as well and also played quite a few hours again lately (had an old safe i could continue so not to start from 0)... man, advancing reputation to where you can buy the largest weapons is really tough if you try to stay friend with pirates and not take kill missions (as they are mostly pirate targets). Got a destroyer but for the longest time had to have get by with M6 weaponry in it.
Weapon Transports with capital class weaponry are extremely rare "unfortunately" (read: as it should be).
I'm quite happy with the cozy universe setting. The universe feels much more alive, even in more remote sectors. Lots of trading competition though.

Most hilarious thing was when i flew into a sector that khaak where invading, that had a piratebase in it. They killed it when i arrived with my galleon, and the station dropped all kinds of crazy stuff, including hundreds of engine and rudder tunings. The loot script seems to miss a few "safety checks" of what it drops :oops: :mrgreen: Managed to pull the khaak away and then pick it up :mrgreen: Had a lot of fun with 2km/s Super-tuned Galleon (before i reverted). ... Apparently you cant ram an M6 at 2km/s without exploding in your M2 ... weak :D

Another thing is noticed is that Pirate notoriety seems to be bugged. I always get some pirate patrol spawns that spawn hostile (even with +8000 notoriety points) and nothing can fix that relation (not even set relation script commands). Tried to look in the scripts, but cant seem to fix it. Maybe its embedded deeper somewhere i didnt look or simply some hardcode bull. :(

@Noobcybot
Do you get ReadText errors? If yes that would point to a faulty installation. Is your game set to english language?
[ external image ]
X-Tended TC Mod Team Veteran.
Modeller of X3AP Split Acinonyx, Split Drake, Argon Lotan, Teladi Tern. My current work:

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”