Periodic dev updates?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

boreas.real
x4

Post by boreas.real » Fri, 15. Jun 18, 12:09

I like the idea of regular updates, but, if they do something like that, i'd rather they'd go with monthly updates. Then again, like mentioned before, there are only 6 months left and i think we will get more information once the release gets close. I think Ego is aiming for a mid December release like Rebirth, but that can change any day and that is the reason, why they only stated 2018 and not anything more specific.

Regarding X4 being XR2
I like many aspects of XR, like the modular Station designs, most of the ship designs and the graphic style in general. I even like the highways, it seems like i am in the minority regardibg that though.
But this is called X4 for a reason. It might be the same engine, but it will be a different game than XR. If it weren't, it would be called XR2 or something like that and not X4.

Miniding
x4

Post by Miniding » Sat, 16. Jun 18, 10:45

It's surprising how people wants new things….

Ego is a little Firm, let them the time of doing things!

You all shout at XR but if you look back larger(to XBF)… weren't you satisfied with Ego's work? As everyone on this %$**ù% planet, they made mistackes but they're still up and running and do things for us that o other firm do! I remember sometimes Ego talking about stopping activity at all and if that was the case, we'll never get a X Game ever!

Let Ego do what they are good at, making good X games, we all discussed lot's of points and, on the contrary of other dev's of X, they're listenning, answering, and debating if needed.

I Don't need regular updates, and if have some means one of Ego letting his job on stand by, what's the point?

As all of us can see, we're all waiting for this X4, as desapointed or not by XR we are, we are waiting!

It's hard but let them do it the way they're good at (they already did much more news up and streams they ever did with a X Development)

And hope! :D
Miniding
X3 Reunion - X3 Terran Conflict - X3 Albion Prelude - X Rebirth - X4 CE...

Return to “X4: Foundations”