MLCC broke?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

nitromethane
x3tc

MLCC broke?

Post by nitromethane » Tue, 12. Jun 18, 07:59

Is there a way to reset the mlcc scripts? i added a cyclops to my starliner shipyard and had it set up. Or i thought as it auto assigned ships from my headquarters to itself. but and here is where i think i went wrong. after the fighters were assigned i sent it in to help me kill some ocv but i used the regular ship commands not the mlcc go codes and after i sent it home it wont refill fighters. i have uninstalled and reinstalled mlcc on dock as well as trying to remove and readd it to the mlcc but now its listed twice and no option to do anything with it.

dizzy
x4

Post by dizzy » Tue, 12. Jun 18, 10:24

Load a save game before you did any of that (removing mlcc, unassign it, etc) and simply use MLCC Console page and order all your ships to "retreat". Then no matter what the MLCC ships are doing and where there are in the universe, they will be ordered to get back home and they will be restocked, etc. If they have jumpdrives, Autojump is set correctly and have enough energy cells they will jump back to the home sector.
X3LU 1.5.2/1.7.0 Youtube series with: IEX 1.5b + LUVi, SIaF r7 (previously also used Phanon Plus 4.02, Revelation Plus 1.04, Diverse Game Starts - LU Edition)
[ external image ]

nitromethane
x3tc

Post by nitromethane » Sat, 16. Jun 18, 05:12

unfortunately i do not believe i have a save before that thats not waaaay before but i do appreciate the response

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”