EnglishGermanFrenchRussianItalianSpanish

[SCRIPT] UTProfit (v 1.0 28-04-09)
View previous topic :: View next topic
Nightmare86

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Wed, 30. May 18, 13:16    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Hello Euclid,

first i want to say thank you for your nice script! i realy love it Smile Thumb up

The Downloadlink seems to be broken. Error message "Not Authorized to View This Page [CFN #0004]" appears. Ive found by searching through the web another downloadlink below, hope that is the same and latest version of your script!
https://xdownloads.co.uk/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&view=summary&id=403:utprofit&catid=19&Itemid=116

The problems that some users havwe reported by running the script on AP, i had too. i get the script to work, but there will be only Universetraders that can be found at your menue. So i tried to find out whats wrong. Im realy not a good or experienced scripter, furthermore this is this my first script ive edited that worked after my intervention Very Happy. I change the two script calls on line 5 and 35 from "plugin.autotrade.local" to "plugin.autotrade.local.start". Then there will be displayed all MK3 Traders running at my game version. Vanilla TC and AP it runs too with it.

Also ive translated the T-File for a german game version, which can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/43ua62q12uldrcy/7006-L049.xml
feel free to offer it with your download version, if you want to add!

Ive searched at the german forum for a entry or translation of your script, but ive found nothing. Ive read all the answers on this toppic, so i want to release it on the german forum in the next time and set a link to your toppic here. If something changed meanwhile please let me know!

thanks a lot and greetings from germany!
Nightmare86

Plotübersicht EMC4AP | MK3-Profitansicht "Wenn jeder nach seinen Möglichkeiten mit anpackt, können wir zusammen Großes schaffen Thumb up Smile"
euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)

PostPosted: Wed, 30. May 18, 17:18    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Thanks Nightmare86 for providing a valid download link. Unfortunately I cannot check the script but I trust you to have fixed whatever was broken. Please feel free to upload your version anywhere.

Cheers Euclid

- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786
Nightmare86

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Fri, 1. Jun 18, 01:18    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

my pleasure! I was very lucky to find your good script that i have extended meanwhile a little bit at a few places. I have now opened a german toppic for UTProfit, off course theres all in german language, but i have editeted your Readme text file with a version log in english. So that everybody can understand what i have changed. Ive still posted a little bit hidden link to my toppic that can be find in my signature called "MK3-Profitansicht" Wink

Greetings
Nightmare86

Plotübersicht EMC4AP | MK3-Profitansicht "Wenn jeder nach seinen Möglichkeiten mit anpackt, können wir zusammen Großes schaffen Thumb up Smile"