I've been using Satellites Monitoring 1.8 by Joubarbe for quite a long time, but recently I found out about Claim And Tug Command by sebbi08
Now, wouldn't it be awesome if we could use the Satellites Monitoring to send someone to claim those abandoned ships remotely?
Sadly, I couldn't find any mod that allowed it (and Joubarbe said in the past that he won't add something like this to his mod).
So... that's exactly what I tried to do: to merge the two mods together.
The end result is that now the Reaper quickshuttle, when sent by the Satellites Monitoring, can also claim any abandoned ship.
(It will only do so if it has the Remote System Control Software installed.)
Claimed fighters are then flagged for tug.
Anything else is instead commanded to dock to the closest known Shipyard... that is, unless the Reaper has a homebase assigned.
If the Reaper has a homebase, and if the claimed ship can have a Jumpdrive and can hold enough Energy Cells to jump to that homebase, and if the ships docked at the Reaper can provide the missing wares (they will restock at the homebase if possible), then the claimed ship is given a jumpdrive, enough energy cells to jump, and is ordered to jump to the Reapers' homebase.
- Claim And Tug Command is not really needed, but since you're installing this, then why not grab that too?
- Mayhem is compatible but not required
- Version 1.2 : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UkPBh ... b_UXYwq3hr
- Accidentally excluded the Player HQ from possible restock locations; fixed
- Non-jumping big ships will now try to take the safest path
- Should work in Mayhem too
- Energy cells and Jumpdrives are now taken from ships docked in the Reaper; they'll restock at the homebase, if possible
- Initial release