XRM for TC: Copy the content of this ZIP file to your XRM directory into the \types directory.
XRM for AP: Copy the content of this ZIP file to your XRM directory into the \addon\types directory.
Simply delete both of the files.
- You don't have to start a new game for this patch. In fact, you can enable or disable it any time you want by simply adding or removing the files from the directory and restarting the game.
- The following lasers are unchanged: all beam weapons and the Mobile Drilling System
- The following lasers have their fire rate (bullets per minute) reduced to 50%: all flak weapons (Flak Artillery Array, Electro-Magnetic Disruptor Array, Cluster Flak Array, Starburst Shockwave Cannon, Prototype Starburst Shockwave Cannon) as well as the Phased Array Laser Cannon, Plasma Burst Generator, and the Gauss Cannon
Example: The fire rate of the EMDA is reduced from 120 to 60 rounds per minute.
- The following lasers have their fire rate (bullets per minute) reduced to 33% and their bullet speed increased by 75%: all other weapons
Example: The fire rate of the IRE is reduced from 400 to 133 rounds per minute, while the bullet speed is increased from 2000 to 3500 m/s.
- Completely unchanged for all lasers is: range, shield DPS, hull DPS, energy consumption per second, special abilities, cargo size, ware class, bullet hitbox size, price - so all weapons are basically the same as before.
- You can see the new weapon stats here: CPP v2 Weapon stats (english)
Reduced the fire rate penalty for flak weapons from -66% to -50%: flak weapons are now more... flak-y
Reduced the fire rate of the PBG and the GC