X:BtF - Is there a SETA mod?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ScifiGuy7
x3ap

X:BtF - Is there a SETA mod?

Post by ScifiGuy7 » Mon, 14. May 18, 17:47

For some reason in X:BtF SETA automatically engages full thrust. Is there any way to switch this off so that SETA runs whilst stationary? I'd like to earn some credits whilst I'm AFK. The only other thing I can think of is maybe put a rubber band on my controller so the ship flies around in circles. Always a chance of colliding with something though.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Mon, 14. May 18, 23:38

X-BTF wasn't really modable, although some code jockeys did manage to modify the executable, I believe. Additionally, as I recall, the game was programmed to limit the player's credits and advancement for those who tried to mod it. So I guess the answer to your question is, unfortunately, no. :(
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Skeeter
x3

Post by Skeeter » Tue, 15. May 18, 00:28

I think those that used seta to make money we just seta and point to empty space and let it do its thing then after ur done turn 180 and head back, u wont die theres no barriers if u go to far.
[ external image ]
7600x cpu 5.4ghz 32gb DDR5 5600mhz 6700XT 32" 1440p mon

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”