new cockpit ineriors :/ build on the fp player aspect PLEAAASE

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Rice
x3tc

Post by Rice » Wed, 14. Mar 18, 10:35

may sounds foolish , but whats up with these portugese / spanish answers recently in the english threads ?
ImageImageImage
Eine der hoffnungsreichsten Lebenslagen ist die, wenn es uns so schlecht geht, dass es uns nicht mehr schlechter gehen kann. [Felix Krull]

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Wed, 14. Mar 18, 12:24

It's Italian. And I'm guessing the forum user wants to contribute to the discussion, but isn't confident enough in their English language skills to reply in English. However, this being the English language forum, it would be preferable if they did, or at least provided a Google translation of their text so that readers (and moderators) don't have to do it themselves.

Jeraal
xr

Post by Jeraal » Wed, 14. Mar 18, 22:59

Just to throw my two cents in, I am NOT in favor of FPS things. I would prefer to have none in an X game. There are plenty of FPS games out there. I play X games for the ship flying aspect( be it sight seeing, trading or fighting). Time and resources spent on FPS takes away from the rest, in MY opinion.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Brute force and ignorance solves all problems, just not very efficiently.

If brute force isn't working, then you aren't using enough.

Return to “X4: Foundations”