[MOD] Capital Ship Bridge

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

User avatar
Saturn V
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun, 26. Oct 14, 09:18

Post by Saturn V » Mon, 24. Jul 17, 16:14

Hi I just encountered a weird bug

I'm not sure how it was triggered, some day I noticed that I can see the bridge model from outside on one of my cap ship. Not sure if it's bugged for every cap ships I owned since this one is the only one I have currently.

That problem that seems cause the bug: The captain, DO and engineer on this ship cannot be call back to Skunk; if I uninstall the mod, there's no one on the ship; if I dock to the cap ship with the mod installed, there are no crew onboard (no captain, no engineer etc, only some NPC guard), I can only talk to them in the detail screen, face to face talking is impossible.

So they're like ghost crew or something...

http://i.imgur.com/4ThW6lr.jpg


Edit: removed img-tags from oversized image. X2-Illuminatus

User avatar
alexalsp
Posts: 826
Joined: Fri, 18. Jul 14, 05:28
x4

Post by alexalsp » Thu, 27. Jul 17, 13:55

Saturn V wrote:Hi I just encountered a weird bug

I'm not sure how it was triggered, some day I noticed that I can see the bridge model from outside on one of my cap ship. Not sure if it's bugged for every cap ships I owned since this one is the only one I have currently.

That problem that seems cause the bug: The captain, DO and engineer on this ship cannot be call back to Skunk; if I uninstall the mod, there's no one on the ship; if I dock to the cap ship with the mod installed, there are no crew onboard (no captain, no engineer etc, only some NPC guard), I can only talk to them in the detail screen, face to face talking is impossible.

So they're like ghost crew or something...

http://i.imgur.com/4ThW6lr.jpg


Edit: removed img-tags from oversized image. X2-Illuminatus
1) The name of the ship.
2) Check out other mods, maybe conflict.

Boeng01
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue, 1. Aug 17, 16:39
x4

Post by Boeng01 » Wed, 16. Aug 17, 01:19

Just installed the Mod while playing XR VR. Works great (while using open doors mod), at least the part which lets you enter the Bridge. Great work!

But as Ego reduced the view distance while docked, its also reduced on the Bridge. Is there any possibility to get it up in VR?

Would be great! :!:

TheUnusual
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu, 24. Jul 08, 21:53
x3

Post by TheUnusual » Tue, 3. Oct 17, 00:56

I'm using a save game in which I used this mod. Is it possible that there are still leftovers in my save game after removing this mod?

User avatar
eMYNOCK
Posts: 1921
Joined: Thu, 21. Aug 03, 10:37
x4

Post by eMYNOCK » Tue, 10. Oct 17, 03:19

TheUnusual wrote:I'm using a save game in which I used this mod. Is it possible that there are still leftovers in my save game after removing this mod?
when you make sure that you do not save while docked at any ship it is safe to remove the mod.

just make sure you are not using anything that would *modify the mod it self... the repair docks addon for example.
For my Steam Workshop, klick below:
Image
MynoCorp. Technologies:
We Build it, you life with it.
X³TC/AP Cockpit Callback Mod

User avatar
alexalsp
Posts: 826
Joined: Fri, 18. Jul 14, 05:28
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sun, 10. Dec 17, 21:21

Capital Ship Bridge V.2.55 - updare 23.02.2018

- Support mod The New Frontier


Capital Ship Bridge V.2.55

- Adapted for XRebirth 4.30
- fix cod for Architector and mariner (Armodeus)

Steam

Local - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g1kdfC ... sp=sharing


========================================

Capital Ship Bridge - addon pack - 2.55


The material is provided by the pilot - SirFrancisDrake. Thank you very much for that.

Creating addons - alexalsp / Vanfim

This version, Capital Ship Bridge Mod (transcend and lost colony), is slightly modified for the use of addons.

Only a small code is added to the md script. Does not affect the work of the mod.

It can also be used, without any add-ons.


========================================

1) litauen_capital_ship_bridge_for_addons_in_the_corridor - Compatibility with XRebirth 4.30

2) litauen_capital_ship_bridge_addon_lostsectors.rar - Maps - English, German, Russian

3) litauen_capital_ship_bridge_addon_transcend.rar - Maps - English, German, Russian

Addons for mods

If you do not use the mods from the list below, you do not need to download these files. The mode (capital ship bridge 2.55 ) itself does not contain any functional changes.

2) Transcend - No Highways

3) X Rebirth Lost Sectors

=========================================

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

=========================================

User avatar
alexalsp
Posts: 826
Joined: Fri, 18. Jul 14, 05:28
x4

Post by alexalsp » Fri, 23. Feb 18, 11:58

Capital Ship Bridge V.2.55 - updare 23.02.2018

- Support mod The New Frontier

User avatar
alexalsp
Posts: 826
Joined: Fri, 18. Jul 14, 05:28
x4

Post by alexalsp » Wed, 14. Mar 18, 00:56

Who can write text ads.?

Or maybe someone who has text. :roll:

User avatar
alexalsp
Posts: 826
Joined: Fri, 18. Jul 14, 05:28
x4

Post by alexalsp » Thu, 15. Mar 18, 12:39

Who can, make English maps. I'll add them to the mod.

https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=394274

User avatar
alexalsp
Posts: 826
Joined: Fri, 18. Jul 14, 05:28
x4

Post by alexalsp » Wed, 9. May 18, 17:33

Capital Ship Bridge - addon pack - 3.02 With New Maps

The material is provided by the pilot - SirFrancisDrake. Thank you very much for that.

Capital Ship Bridge (Deutsche Karten und Sprachausgabe) - https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=394274

Creating addons - alexalsp

It can also be used, without any add-ons.

Changes:
- New charts added. Completely new maps of systems.

=============================================================================

Links for XRebirth 4.30 - v.3.02

Steam litauen_capital_ship_bridge_to_bridge - https://drive.google.com/file/d/14exz4X ... sp=sharing

litauen_capital_ship_bridge_corridor - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qKkoFj ... sp=sharing

====================================

Addons Pack for - Capital Ship Bridge With New Charts - XRB 4.30 +

1) addon lostsector ( support new version of the mod - 1.3.0) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bJPWb2 ... sp=sharing

2) addon Transcend - https://drive.google.com/file/d/17M7iHZ ... sp=sharing

3) addon lostsector and Transcent - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vBKUQ8 ... sp=sharing

Warning:

Copy the contents of the necessary addon to the mod folder.

Maps:

- Russian
- German
- English

=======================================

All files

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

========================================

Addon suport this mods:

X Rebirth Lost Sectors v1.3.0 - https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=392085

Transcend - Gamestarts - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =881431683

=========================================

Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1381766944

==========================================

http://i5.imageban.ru/out/2018/05/09/c7 ... 78dc6c.jpg

http://i4.imageban.ru/out/2018/05/09/e2 ... 56d0e3.jpg

http://i4.imageban.ru/out/2018/05/09/a1 ... 5628b9.jpg

http://i1.imageban.ru/out/2018/05/09/36 ... 7ce5bb.jpg

http://i6.imageban.ru/out/2018/05/09/aa ... 9c40d3.jpg

http://i2.imageban.ru/out/2018/05/09/ee ... 291506.jpg
Last edited by alexalsp on Tue, 5. Jun 18, 20:00, edited 7 times in total.

User avatar
alexalsp
Posts: 826
Joined: Fri, 18. Jul 14, 05:28
x4

Post by alexalsp » Fri, 11. May 18, 16:58

v. 3.0.1

- Minor code fixes
- All maps have been completed.
- Updated all add-ons

https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php ... 34#4711634

Luke0086
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed, 3. Sep 14, 19:51

Post by Luke0086 » Sat, 19. May 18, 23:05

I updated the mod but now I'm spawning right in the middle of the bridge. Is this working as intended? This mod is one of my favourites but that change takes some of the realism away I feel?

User avatar
alexalsp
Posts: 826
Joined: Fri, 18. Jul 14, 05:28
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sun, 20. May 18, 09:35

Luke0086 wrote:I updated the mod but now I'm spawning right in the middle of the bridge. Is this working as intended? This mod is one of my favourites but that change takes some of the realism away I feel?
Yes.

litauen_capital_ship_bridge_corridor -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qKkoFj ... sp=sharing

Has added in post above.


https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php ... 34#4711634

JESS 246
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon, 3. Jul 06, 03:24
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Sun, 20. May 18, 12:17

Hi Litauen

I assume this mod is being updated in the workshop file.

Now i see two of the same mod one the earlier normal one the other 4.0+ and the latter don't work in extensions as a pop-up says there's another file using this and is red-out though the normal one is turned off and removed, so i'm forced to delete the 4.0+ one and use the normal one.

Plus i still say as i did when you first released this mod, that all the ships bridges are way to big even for the smaller ships and out of proportion for the limited resources and the size of the ship/station doors, it's like you having barn doors in you house instead of normal doors they are way out of proportion and be more like the skunks doors

Luke0086
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed, 3. Sep 14, 19:51

Post by Luke0086 » Sun, 20. May 18, 12:47

alexalsp wrote:
Luke0086 wrote:I updated the mod but now I'm spawning right in the middle of the bridge. Is this working as intended? This mod is one of my favourites but that change takes some of the realism away I feel?
Yes.

litauen_capital_ship_bridge_corridor -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qKkoFj ... sp=sharing

Has added in post above.


https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php ... 34#4711634
I'm sorry, I don't fully understand.

What is the bridge corridor google drive link you just posted? and what does has added in post above mean?

Post Reply

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”