Spawning Ship/Fleet

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Argustone
x3ap

Spawning Ship/Fleet

Post by Argustone » Thu, 15. Feb 18, 21:11

So I'm trying to create a script that allows me to spawn a small fleet and some money. This way I can resume my game after updates to mayhem without having to regrind.

I've managed to get a ship spawned in with some shields, But any time I add lasers, another ship, or money. The command won't work or will stop at the first equipware.

I've tried looking into the 'flow' options to see if they need a return 'null' or something of the sort. Nothing seems to be working.

Any suggestions much appreciated!

Argustone
x3ap

Post by Argustone » Thu, 15. Feb 18, 23:04

deleted
Last edited by Argustone on Fri, 16. Feb 18, 02:07, edited 1 time in total.

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Thu, 15. Feb 18, 23:43

reply to initial post only:

your Code would be helpful, either as Screenshot or, better, copied from the Browser View of your Script... otherwise its just guessing into the blue like this:
you randomly put in variables unti it somehow worked and came up with something like this:
$ship = $ship -> install xx units of yy
which only works in the first ocurrence because you overwrote your ship reference there with the return value of the Install command (iirc how many items were actually added)
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Argustone
x3ap

Post by Argustone » Fri, 16. Feb 18, 02:08

That is exactly what I was trying to do. So I would have to some how create a specific 'ref' for the ship?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1s5u4y63oisyi ... p.png?dl=0

Seems the scripts jer sent me work perfectly. Thanks a lot for those man! This is gonna be a great playthrough.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”