game crash when ship is destroyed but speaks - modded game

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

bmaxa
x4

game crash when ship is destroyed but speaks - modded game

Post by bmaxa » Sat, 3. Feb 18, 19:54

Subject says it all. When enemy pilot start to speak and ship is destroyed while speaking game crashes. Happens every time.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Sun, 4. Feb 18, 00:53

Are you using any mods? What you gave for information is somewhat vague. Gonna need a bit more information for folks here to help.

bmaxa
x4

Post by bmaxa » Sun, 4. Feb 18, 02:52

I am using two mods. One is fearless Telady, other is ship repairs fihters.
I don't think it's mod related as crash happens during dialog, that is if source of dialog, that is fighter is destroyed, game crashes. I guess this is because I use particle repeater which dispatch fighter in split sec. This is only problem I have so far.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Sun, 4. Feb 18, 04:25

bmaxa wrote:I am using two mods. One is fearless Telady, other is ship repairs fihters.
I don't think it's mod related as crash happens during dialog, that is if source of dialog, that is fighter is destroyed, game crashes. I guess this is because I use particle repeater which dispatch fighter in split sec. This is only problem I have so far.
It's the Fearless Teladi mod, I've had the same issue in a sense, my game completely freezes, unable to ctrl alt delete out of the game, It forces me to restart my computer. I notified the mod creator of the issue, no idea if they've fixed it or not but for now that mod breaks the game if you use it. I hope you didn't save while you had the mod installed otherwise even if you remove it the issue will persist, at least it did in my case.

bmaxa
x4

Post by bmaxa » Sun, 4. Feb 18, 04:34

I don't have nothing similar as you. Neither game freezes nor I have to restart computer, it just crashes on this particular case.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Sun, 4. Feb 18, 06:00

yeah it think my freeze is because of the combination of mods I use. Anyways try running a new start or something without that mod and see if the issue persists. If you stop encountering the issue then you've found your culprit.

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”