Find missions in savegame

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

RainerPrem
x4

Find missions in savegame

Post by RainerPrem » Mon, 1. Jan 18, 12:08

Hi,

I'm looking at 2 million lines of XML and futilely tried to find the missions i have taken and not yet completed.

Can anybody help me?

cu
Rainer

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Mon, 1. Jan 18, 12:59

the should Be somewhere in the Bottom Quarter, but if you have to ask where to find them i dont really recommend trying to edit them because its quite extensive stuff and you dont give the impression that you even vaguely understannd how these cues of the mdscripts interact.
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Mon, 1. Jan 18, 13:35

UniTrader wrote:the should Be somewhere in the Bottom Quarter, but if you have to ask where to find them i dont really recommend trying to edit them because its quite extensive stuff and you dont give the impression that you even vaguely understannd how these cues of the mdscripts interact.
Hi,

I don't intend to edit anything in that file. I just have so may station-build missions I can't see any horizon in the unsorted display.

"Somewhere in the Bottom Quarter" is not really helpful. Can't you tell me a string I can search for?

cu
Rainer

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”