Litcube's Universe

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

dizzy
x4

Post by dizzy » Fri, 15. Dec 17, 00:20

I would stay away from Phanon+ until more people report having completed the game (so 150+ hours) without issues.

Personally I don't understand why people are looking to heavily modify LU in their first playthrough, LU itself is already a big enough change, just play it unmodified first time. It'll make it very simple to deal with issues, set the right expectations of what happens in LU. If you do mod your LU and then you start complaining about issues you're not going to get much help.
X3LU 1.5.2/1.7.0 Youtube series with: IEX 1.5b + LUVi, SIaF r7 (previously also used Phanon Plus 4.02, Revelation Plus 1.04, Diverse Game Starts - LU Edition)
[ external image ]

zanosg
x3ap

Post by zanosg » Fri, 15. Dec 17, 21:39

Aszrayel wrote:Hey everyone, first-time potential player of LU here. I've followed the installation directions word for word (fresh install, moved folders to new directory, no steam exe, etc.). When I start the game up, I get an EXE warning (I'm guessing because of the 3.3 exe update). I also tried to install EMS, but was unable to because of the exe. EMS says I either don't have X3 Albion Prelude installed in that folder or I don't have the no steam exe, which neither is true.

Also, sorry to hear about your fever Litcube. I hope you feel better soon.
This warning is due to exe version. When you download exe off this site it will be version 3.2. You want version 3.0 to get rid of the error.

dnatabar
x4

Post by dnatabar » Fri, 15. Dec 17, 22:56

I'm running with the latest no-steam exe, latest steam version ( seperate folder ofcourse ), and latest litcube with various other mods and scripts, no issues here.
Although i do get the warning, but its working fine anyways :)

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Sat, 16. Dec 17, 00:50

Royalhealer wrote:Ohhh, thank you! Now here's dumb question # Error! Integer Overflow.

Can I just drop that into a game in progress and see the difference?
If you mean the modified TShips file then yes, but you will have to do an Export/Import for it to take effect.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Sun, 17. Dec 17, 09:59

dnatabar wrote:I'm running with the latest no-steam exe, latest steam version ( seperate folder ofcourse ), and latest litcube with various other mods and scripts, no issues here.
Just edit the version string in the file "addon\t\8379-L044.xml" and fix this cosmetic error for yourself (page 1910, id 10001).

dnatabar
x4

Post by dnatabar » Sun, 17. Dec 17, 23:25

BlackArchon wrote:
dnatabar wrote:I'm running with the latest no-steam exe, latest steam version ( seperate folder ofcourse ), and latest litcube with various other mods and scripts, no issues here.
Just edit the version string in the file "addon\t\8379-L044.xml" and fix this cosmetic error for yourself (page 1910, id 10001).
Worked perfectly, thanks :D

dreamer2008
x4

Post by dreamer2008 » Mon, 18. Dec 17, 17:21

dnatabar wrote:
BlackArchon wrote:
Wait, you made the exe warning go away? I tried to modify the version number in the string to 3.2 and 3.3 and I still get the warning.

dnatabar
x4

Post by dnatabar » Tue, 19. Dec 17, 14:23

dreamer2008 wrote:
dnatabar wrote:
BlackArchon wrote:
Wait, you made the exe warning go away? I tried to modify the version number in the string to 3.2 and 3.3 and I still get the warning.
Worked fine for me, Make sure it is set to exactly

Code: Select all

No spaces, and using a regular dot not a comma.

Odd that you had to change yours from 3.2 though, i think i changed mine from 3.0 if i remember correctly?
but it was the latest version from steam i had copied, since i just got started on X3 LU again :)

Also make sure you get the latest No-Steam exe from the download page, maybe you got one that wasn't made for 3.3 in which case, setting it to 3.3 wouldn't make the versions match.[/code]

dreamer2008
x4

Post by dreamer2008 » Wed, 20. Dec 17, 08:27

I don't know, it just doesn't want to work for me, but I'm still running the previous version of the game, not the latest, since I was afraid that I would mess things up with the update. I think that once I will move the install to the latest update, this fix will work me as well, thanks.

Litreb
x3tc

Post by Litreb » Thu, 21. Dec 17, 10:16

Hello all

I have a weird issue: I cannot acces Litcube download page, it's just a blank page. Can anyone help?

Sirrobert
x3ap

Post by Sirrobert » Thu, 21. Dec 17, 10:59

Works for me.
9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm crazy. The 10th is singing the music from Tetris

dnatabar
x4

Post by dnatabar » Thu, 21. Dec 17, 14:57

Litreb wrote:Hello all

I have a weird issue: I cannot acces Litcube download page, it's just a blank page. Can anyone help?
Works for me as well.
Question:
Is it the Download page on the Litcube Wiki, or the actual download page for the Base Installer? ( the one on Google Drive i think )?

Litreb
x3tc

Post by Litreb » Thu, 21. Dec 17, 19:45

It's actually the link on the first page of this thread, the Litcube wiki. I haven't seen any other

Sirrobert
x3ap

Post by Sirrobert » Thu, 21. Dec 17, 19:56

That links to the wiki page for LU. There is loads of stuff there. It all works for me.

http://litcube.xtimelines.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm crazy. The 10th is singing the music from Tetris

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Sat, 23. Dec 17, 20:20

Litreb wrote:It's actually the link on the first page of this thread, the Litcube wiki. I haven't seen any other
If you havene't managed to fix it yet, try clearing your browser cache, i.e. delete cookies, temporary internet files, stored web pages and all that, and see if that helps.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

Litreb
x3tc

Post by Litreb » Sun, 24. Dec 17, 09:03

I tried what you said but still just a blank page. Thanks anyway

Hector0x
x3tc

Post by Hector0x » Sun, 24. Dec 17, 11:43

Maybe it gets blocked by Noscript or something?

Staja Bepon
x4

Post by Staja Bepon » Sun, 24. Dec 17, 14:17

I've had issues a long time ago trying to view a webpage and it was my browser I was using. Something was wrong with it, had to wipe it and reinstall it. Hope this helps

dnatabar
x4

Post by dnatabar » Sun, 24. Dec 17, 14:39

Litreb wrote:I tried what you said but still just a blank page. Thanks anyway

Have a nice Christmas :)

Edit:

Links have been removed now, as Litreb have finished his downloads.
Last edited by dnatabar on Mon, 25. Dec 17, 10:37, edited 1 time in total.

Litreb
x3tc

Post by Litreb » Sun, 24. Dec 17, 19:22

Wow thanks a lot! Downloading now. Merry Christmas to you

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”