[MOD/WIP] Reaper's Ship Pack [V2.0]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DarthNihilus

Post by DarthNihilus » Tue, 8. Mar 16, 14:17

Jesus, I thought these are the reapers from ME :)

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Tue, 8. Mar 16, 17:58

TSM wrote:Like I said on steam nice pack, nice to see Mercury back in game she got a tiny bit bigger though :D
lol... tiny bit bigger? HA Mercury was a M sized trade vessel back in the Trilogy Series :D quite a upgrade to a L sized vessel :P

Simoom
x4

Post by Simoom » Sun, 22. May 16, 07:13

Your language file seems to be missing entries for the 3 new ships you added; the asset files for those ships point directly to standard Omicron ships and descriptions.

Trying to add some popular ship pack models to my cheat menu for user convenience, so just letting you know of the missing text entries. I'll type them in manually for now. :)

Also, there doesn't seem to be any asset file for the Hecate; is it not in your Steam release yet? I found the other two (the Ishkur I am assuming is the "Titurel" and the Pluto is the "Lyranea").

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Sun, 22. May 16, 15:38

Simoom wrote:Your language file seems to be missing entries for the 3 new ships you added; the asset files for those ships point directly to standard Omicron ships and descriptions.

Trying to add some popular ship pack models to my cheat menu for user convenience, so just letting you know of the missing text entries. I'll type them in manually for now. :)

Also, there doesn't seem to be any asset file for the Hecate; is it not in your Steam release yet? I found the other two (the Ishkur I am assuming is the "Titurel" and the Pluto is the "Lyranea").
If only adding support for this ship pack, thanks for doing this sort of thing. If literally planning to add the models and/or related files from this mod, please seek permission in advance. If you already have it, great, it's just not clear at the moment.

Simoom
x4

Post by Simoom » Sun, 22. May 16, 16:02

Sparky Sparkycorp wrote:If only adding support for this ship pack, thanks for doing this sort of thing. If literally planning to add the models and/or related files from this mod, please seek permission in advance. If you already have it, great, it's just not clear at the moment.
Only adding support for the ship pack (allow player to spawn mod ships using my cheat menu). Not using any code asset files written by anyone else (I am a creative, I know how this works).

Sorry if I wasn't clear about this.

Reaperxvii
x3ap

Post by Reaperxvii » Thu, 7. Jul 16, 00:32

Could you link me the fixes you made?

I've been away a few months and haven't worked on x-rebirth but am finally getting back into it :)
"We are the middle children of History. Born too late to explore the earth, born to early to explore the stars."

"Time is the fire in which we burn"

Reaper's Mod Index

SilenceOfHell
x3tc

Post by SilenceOfHell » Wed, 20. Dec 17, 22:11

There is an odd bug I've found when trying to upgrade the Skunk's engines. I purchase the engine and it just disappears. Money is gone and ship is stuck without an engine. This was in campaign mode.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”