[MOD] [AP/TC] X-Tra Ship/Station Pack - [V2.01 Hotfixed Available 21/5/2012]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

phantomrock2

Cant Dock @ Stations

Post by phantomrock2 » Sat, 25. Nov 17, 01:16

Some of the stations are showing up as not being be able to dock at and some Terran stations are asking for Teladi goods in the Terran sectors

Please help

jshru

Post by jshru » Mon, 27. Nov 17, 15:24

did you have any luck i love some of these ships and would like them in my star wars univers

Pitagora

Post by Pitagora » Sun, 17. Dec 17, 17:14

I'm using this mod in my current AP playthrough I've chosen the proteus as my personal ship but I've found a problem: this ship cannot load marines.

While in the info/cargo sheets I can see the 0/20 marine entry, I can't buy them from military outposts or transfer them from another ship.

Actually I don't know if any other ship in the pack have the same problem, but I'd like to fix it myself if someone is willing to tell me how.
Didn't see any entry in tship.txt related to marines so I really don't know where to put my hands on...
Ricarica et impera!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 17. Dec 17, 17:19

Have you checked already, whether that ship has a Cargo Life Support system installed? Without one, Marines and other personnel cannot come on board.
Besteht Interesse an einem Nopileos-Hörbuch?

Farnhams Legende und Nopileos als E-Books!

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov

"If it's not impossible, there must be a way to do it." - Sir Nicholas Winton

Pitagora

Post by Pitagora » Sun, 17. Dec 17, 17:22

I'm going to check if I'm THAT dumb... brb

EDIT: Holy mother of... yes I am... I've installed all the ship equipments from a docked ship... all but the cargo life support system... Spent one full hour trying to fix the problem messing with game files...
Ricarica et impera!

Pitagora

Post by Pitagora » Wed, 20. Dec 17, 10:18

OK it's me again, this time the problem is real.

The shipyard in Megnir doesn't sell any ship. I've studied the code in the "fixed" AP (ship only) version file "addon\director\cadius ship pack.xml"

Here is the relevant part (removed the actual ship list to make it shorter)

Code: Select all

<find_station race="terran" group="TR" multiple="1" typename="SS_FAC_TR_SHIP">
            <sector x="0" y="0"/>
            <jumps max="100"/>
          </find_station>
          <do_all exact="{group.object.count@TR}" counter="count">
	    <remove_products  object="{group.object.{counter@count}@TR}">
              <ware typename="SS_SH_USC_TP"/>
							[...]
              <ware typename="SS_SH_TR_M1H"/>
	    </remove_products> 
          </do_all>

<find_station race="terran" group="TR1" multiple="1" typename="SS_FAC_TR_SHIP">
            <sector x="13" y="2"/>
            <jumps max="0"/>
          </find_station>
          <do_all exact="{group.object.count@TR1}" counter="count">
            <add_products  object="{group.object.{counter@count}@TR1}">
							[...]
              <ware typename="SS_SH_TR_M0"/>
            </add_products>
          </do_all>

<find_station race="terran" group="TR2" multiple="1" typename="SS_FAC_TR_SHIP">
            <sector x="12" y="3"/>
            <jumps max="0"/>
          </find_station>
          <do_all exact="{group.object.count@TR2}" counter="count">
            <add_products  object="{group.object.{counter@count}@TR2}">
							[...]
              <ware typename="SS_SH_USC_TL_MINING"/>
            </add_products>
          </do_all>

<find_station race="terran" group="TR3" multiple="1" typename="SS_FAC_TR_SHIP">
            <sector x="11" y="1"/>
            <jumps max="0"/>
          </find_station>
          <do_all exact="{group.object.count@TR3}" counter="count">
            <add_products  object="{group.object.{counter@count}@TR3}">
							[...]
              <ware typename="SS_SH_USC_TL_TEPUKEI"/>
            </add_products>
          </do_all>
As you can see the director script first remove all the ships from any terran shipyard then manually add a selection to 3 specific terran shipyard:
[13,2] The moon
[12,3] Mars
[11,1] Saturn

But nothing has been added to [15,10] Megnir

While I can read and barely understand the above code, I lack the knowledge to identify that megnir shipyard and fill it with some ship to sell. I've tried copying an entire section putting TR4 as group argument and 15,10 as sector coords but nothing happens...

While I've made a workaround in my playthorugh via in game scripting tool I'd like to fix the mod for my next playthrough or someone else who may be interested.

Can anyone fix, or tell me how to fix, this problem?
Ricarica et impera!

shockwave93

readtext errors

Post by shockwave93 » Wed, 17. Jan 18, 03:29

Hello, sorry for beating a dead horse but I am having readtext errors on the names of all the ships. I checked my t files and they are set to language 44, I am playing the game in English so it doesn't seem to be that.

For reference, the 2 t files I have are 9951-L044 and 9953-L044. This is with a clean install on X3AP with the AP patch installed over it as explained in a previous post. Also the .cat and .dat files have been renamed to 05 and moved to the primary folder. If any more information is needed please lmk and I appreciate any and all advice. :) thank you.

LordGaara

Post by LordGaara » Sun, 1. Apr 18, 20:45

The mod looks awesome but after installing it crashes to desktop when trying to load my savegame. Suggestions please?

Edit: Using the Gog war pack version, and yes, I installed the compatibility patch.

Letzt

Terran Orbital weapons platform Phalanx doesn't do anything

Post by Letzt » Thu, 16. Aug 18, 00:57

Hey guys I know its late but in anticipation of X4 went back to play AP with full Terran stuff.

So I bought an Orbital Weapons Platform Phalanx and its simple, it doesn't look like it has any weapons and some Xenons came up to it to attack and it doesn't fire anything at them, so, what is this and whats the purpose of it, can I make it work as an actual OWP or something wasn't installed correctly.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I managed to activate it, found a command and assigned it to a key.
BUT it changed to an argon looking one with full turrets and shields, description says 2 turrets and this one have too many for a 4 mil defense package. Oh well.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”