Problems with scene files

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

-XeNoN-
x4

Problems with scene files

Post by -XeNoN- » Wed, 6. Dec 17, 16:12

Ok so i made a new ship for X3 AP specifically for XRM mod, and im having trouble with scene files..

Basically all turrets and engine effects are not in the positions which i specified and some are default models instead of either longer or flat...

Am i making mistake somewhere during exporting or what?

If someone has idea what am i doing wrong here please let me know thanks!

BlaxTorm

Post by BlaxTorm » Mon, 11. Dec 17, 21:47

Well I have a similar problem I modified the scene file of a premade ship and entered data on t ships but I'm stuck with a ship with cameras on right position and 1 turret top and bottom that only fire the left sided weapon (and think when I fired the main Canon it crashed) I'm new to write scene things into tships wish I has some help here thanks in advance and hope u find your solution too

BlaxTorm

Post by BlaxTorm » Mon, 11. Dec 17, 21:51

Btw have u tried manually adjusting the engines and turrets place? Harder but u can see in game where the given turret is or maybe the problem is in the index as in mine I already changed a few but still with the problem I told u...main not working and turrets half of it...engines are Okay tho

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”