[X3LU] Mayhem 3.21b

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

multox
x4

Post by multox » Tue, 14. Nov 17, 03:23

Joubarbe wrote:@Falcrack:

@multox:

@Berhg: No.
Awesome! Thank you!

multox
x4

Post by multox » Tue, 14. Nov 17, 04:38

I'm about to encounter my first OCV invasion! Unfortunately, I put the OWP in the wrong place. Is it possible to move it?

I saw references to an "OWP Transport" in other threads but it's supposed to be in the Special Commands menu of the OWP and I don't see that menu.

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Tue, 14. Nov 17, 04:55

It would be pretty easy to incorporate the OWP into the plutarch tractor system scripts.

Berhg
x4

Post by Berhg » Tue, 14. Nov 17, 07:09

multox wrote:I'm about to encounter my first OCV invasion! Unfortunately, I put the OWP in the wrong place. Is it possible to move it?

I saw references to an "OWP Transport" in other threads but it's supposed to be in the Special Commands menu of the OWP and I don't see that menu.
Go to the Station - Production tab in your Sanctuary Dockware Manager and at the very bottom will be the option to relocate an Orbital Weapon Platform.
Save the bunnies! RTFM

[ external image ]

Berhg
x4

Post by Berhg » Tue, 14. Nov 17, 07:13

Fun-X wrote:
Berhg wrote:Is it possible to repair Defense Platforms and if so, how?
No.

You can build another one and transfer everything over.

In the upcoming release, there will even be option of a self destruct on those things to help getting rid of the damaged ones.

One of the many reasons we are looking forward to 2.2.0
It would be nice if we could reclaim some resources from retiring one, but we can't have everything, can we. XD

Question about station settings: Do race traders bring resources to your stations? I've played a crap ton of X3 and I've just never noticed...

And Joubarbe, the additions look great!
Save the bunnies! RTFM

[ external image ]

multox
x4

Post by multox » Tue, 14. Nov 17, 17:26

Berhg wrote:
Fun-X wrote:
Berhg wrote:Is it possible to repair Defense Platforms and if so, how?
No.

You can build another one and transfer everything over.

In the upcoming release, there will even be option of a self destruct on those things to help getting rid of the damaged ones.

One of the many reasons we are looking forward to 2.2.0
It would be nice if we could reclaim some resources from retiring one, but we can't have everything, can we. XD

Question about station settings: Do race traders bring resources to your stations? I've played a crap ton of X3 and I've just never noticed...

And Joubarbe, the additions look great!
Answer to your question - yes they do sell to your stations if your prices are set high enough.

It does make sense to be able to deconstruct an OWP since other stations can be deconstructed. Although repairs would be even more awesome.
Last edited by multox on Tue, 14. Nov 17, 17:41, edited 1 time in total.

multox
x4

Post by multox » Tue, 14. Nov 17, 17:35

Question about 2.2 (CHANGE: Penalty when building parallel tasks.)

- Is there a penalty when building multiple types of equipment at once? (e.g. weapons, shields and missiles simultaneously)
- Does this mean that if we're building 50 missiles that the cheapest way will be to build them one at a time instead of ordering them as a batch?
- Is this a time penalty, a resource penalty or both?

One request: Would it be possible to see how long it will take to build something before it gets started?

multox
x4

Post by multox » Tue, 14. Nov 17, 17:44

Does anyone have a list/spreadsheet or other document with the stats for all of the different weapons for quick reference? I'm looking for something like this, but for Mayhem:

http://blubb.najut.org/x3/lu/lasers_en_lu.html

multox
x4

Empire Tab?

Post by multox » Tue, 14. Nov 17, 18:39

Would the X3 engine allow the addition of a new sidebar tab?

I'd love to see an Empire tab below the Station tab. It could contain things like the claim sector command and the Ministry of War.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Tue, 14. Nov 17, 20:25

Penalty is the amout of time usually needed times the number of tasks. i.e building a shield while building a laser will take twice more time. It actually modifies the number of people working on a project. Note that a Perk removes this penalty.

As I said earlier X3 modding lacks one big thing, that's UI customization. I would have done things very differently if that was possible.

Berhg
x4

Post by Berhg » Wed, 15. Nov 17, 07:09

Do we have a way to produce jumpdrive cores?
Save the bunnies! RTFM

[ external image ]

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Wed, 15. Nov 17, 18:16

No, but some ships drop them... I don't remember which ones...

EDIT:

Code: Select all

dim $compatibleClasses = [TM], [M8], [M6], [TL], [M7], [M1], [M2]
dim $maxCores = 2, 2, 4, 6, 10, 15, 20
dim $coreChances = 10, 15, 20, 45, 85, 100, 100

Falcrack
x4

Post by Falcrack » Thu, 16. Nov 17, 00:12

Just wondering, will UTs homebased to a sanctuary use the credits from the sanctuary for their trades, or the general player account? I ask because I have a few sanctuaries which are money sinks in need of constant cash replenishment, and it would be nice to have a few UTs assigned to them so I wouldn't have to think about giving them a fresh infusion of cash every so often.

Fun-X
x4

Post by Fun-X » Thu, 16. Nov 17, 01:57

You need the Joubarbian Toolkit. It has a function (Automatic Fund Transfer) to keep a minimum amount of credits in your station.

Just press a user defined hotkey. Tell it the minimum amount of credits to keep at each individual station, and so long as the player account has credits, it keeps the station up to the minimum.

Very cool tool.

(link is on first page of this thread.)

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Thu, 16. Nov 17, 08:39

Falcrack wrote:Just wondering, will UTs homebased to a sanctuary use the credits from the sanctuary for their trades, or the general player account? I ask because I have a few sanctuaries which are money sinks in need of constant cash replenishment, and it would be nice to have a few UTs assigned to them so I wouldn't have to think about giving them a fresh infusion of cash every so often.
All agents use the credits of their homebase if they have one.

multox
x4

Post by multox » Thu, 16. Nov 17, 09:00

Is there a way to either tune the difficulty level either by reducing the amount of threat gain per 24 hours or by postponing it until I've left the starting area? I am struggling quite a bit. Admittedly I've made a host of missteps and bad decisions but I'm loathe to restart so that I can do everything quicker.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Thu, 16. Nov 17, 10:06

No, and I don't want to add a difficulty level :)

However, you can customize many things in the addon\t\9972-L044.xml file.

2.2.0 will probably be easier. Increasing OCV wave delay, more accessible money, e-cells auto-production, unlocked weapons... But still, I want to keep this "I want to restart to make things better" feeling.

dreamer2008
x4

Post by dreamer2008 » Thu, 16. Nov 17, 15:35

Joubarbe wrote: 2.2.0 will probably be easier. Increasing OCV wave delay, more accessible money, e-cells auto-production, unlocked weapons... But still, I want to keep this "I want to restart to make things better" feeling.
Awesome, now I'll have the courage to actually start a proper Mayhem playthrough :P . Any info about when you plan to release 2.2.0?

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Thu, 16. Nov 17, 21:35

Let me survive the first OCV wave (and write the f*cking documentation), then we'll talk about that.

Probably this month. At least a beta. Many gameplay changes, hard to test everything alone.

Azher23
x3tc

Post by Azher23 » Thu, 16. Nov 17, 21:47

i was Waondering since the Colored Crystals are so important is there a way to let us produce them ourselfs some thing like add new rolds to mine and setting up fact for them. another point is there a way the increase the amount we can store at the Sanctuary's ?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”