[FIXED] launch problem !! - Probable fix coming.

Feedback and information for X Rebirth VR Edition

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Sharck

[FIXED] launch problem !! - Probable fix coming.

Post by Sharck » Tue, 24. Oct 17, 23:20

Hello
When I run the game, pressing the right paddle button does not work, I have to remove my HTC and use the mouse ???

Bazza
x3tc

Post by Bazza » Tue, 24. Oct 17, 23:44

Same here on Vive. Luckily my mouse is close to hand so no need to remove vive, but pressing everything on the wand does nothing it all.
ZORK, IW2:EOC, GIANTS, NOLF 1, Runaway, Gothic I&II, Mafia, Arx Fatalis, Divine Divinity, Vietcong... I Loved Those Games

rboerdijk
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by rboerdijk » Wed, 25. Oct 17, 15:43

Can you explain the problem in more detail - I briefly tried with the vive-wands and everything seems to work fine... ?

Sharck

Post by Sharck » Wed, 25. Oct 17, 17:22

After loading the game, the system asks to press the center button of the right paddle and nothing happens.
I have to use the mouse, and to do that, I have to remove my HTC ...
It's not insurmountable but it's annoying !!!
Sorry for my bad English but I must be the only french to have an HTC and X-rebirth fan.
Thank you Google Translate !!!

gapper4
x3ap

Post by gapper4 » Wed, 25. Oct 17, 22:24

Interestingly, I'm having the same problem with the Oculus Touch. Have to remove the headset and put it back on. Stuck on "press A", no matter how much I crush the A button, until I take the Rift off and put it back.

Bazza
x3tc

Post by Bazza » Wed, 25. Oct 17, 23:14

Same here. Red text requestes to press right touch pad center button to continue. It doesn't matter what I press on the wand, nothing triggers the game to continue. I have to press the mouse button instead. Why do we need this prompt anyway? The vive touchpad center button is finicky as it is. Couldn't you make it a more obvious control input like the trigger if you need this "press to continue" as its possible my center button isn't registering properly.
ZORK, IW2:EOC, GIANTS, NOLF 1, Runaway, Gothic I&II, Mafia, Arx Fatalis, Divine Divinity, Vietcong... I Loved Those Games

Mavo Pi
x4

Post by Mavo Pi » Wed, 25. Oct 17, 23:36

For me the button press on the oculus touch works but I have to press it multiple times.

rboerdijk
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by rboerdijk » Mon, 6. Nov 17, 10:16

The next version should fix this.

Bazza
x3tc

Post by Bazza » Tue, 28. Nov 17, 12:25

This issue is now resolved for me in latest patch 4.30

Return to “X Rebirth VR Edition”