EnglishGermanFrenchRussianItalianSpanish

X-Tended -Terran Conflict V2.2 Released. [06/09/2013] (X3:AP prototype available)
Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 385, 386, 387, 388, 389  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Nonpluszultra

MEDAL

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Wed, 30. Aug 17, 11:37    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Hello Pilots!

Can someone provide me a working download link to the Albion Prelude Experimental Version 2.2 ??

I got 404'd so far Sad

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Wed, 30. Aug 17, 12:00    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Under the second and third Working download link in the opening post you can find the experimental X3AP version.

Farnhams Legende und Nopileos als E-Books!

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov

"If it's not impossible, there must be a way to do it." - Sir Nicholas Winton
Nonpluszultra

MEDAL

PostPosted: Wed, 30. Aug 17, 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

My bad. I thought those referred only to XTC downloads. Big thanks!

There's another thing. I would be happy with the XTC mod but I cant get working the Scorp map with it. Maybe I have some luck with XTC:AP...

Sorkvild

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Wed, 30. Aug 17, 13:10    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

The map will not work without some meddling in a text file generated by map. I never bothered with the Scorp map in XTC, but as far as I know there was a solution to fix the map although you must google it.

X2 X3TC X3AP | XRM XTC LU | I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee

We want the Boron back!
Nonpluszultra

MEDAL

PostPosted: Thu, 31. Aug 17, 23:28    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Yes, I need an updated .xml file wich was uploaded here in the forums, sadly the download link is dead. I managed to find another one from another source but that must be for the germen version, it messed up the texts in my game.
I pm-d to the original uploader, until I get some reply I restarted the Reunion XTM.

Originally I wanted to replay the x3 storyline then I would immerse me in the expansion region. As a coincidence I just saw the announcement of X4 so this plan would work well until release.

insolent1

PostPosted: Sun, 10. Sep 17, 17:24    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Killjaeden wrote:
Just a reminder for anyone still playing XTC: AP Experimental version -
There is an unfixed turret script bug, which prevents NPC ships from using their turrets properly.

To fix that, go into your X3AP Folder with the installed XTC version.
First go into the /addon/scripts folder and delete or rename all files beginning with "!turret."
Then go back into the main folder, and then into the /scripts folder.
Copy all files beginning with "!turret." from here into the /addon/scripts folder.

This will fix the bug over time. If you want to accelerate it you can use the script "plugin.XTC.Cheat.Genocide" via the script editor to kill the races (and cause a respawn). Just make sure you don't target any of your own ship while executing this, as that will kill the player race Twisted Evil

Thx for this Kj!
Was on my 3rd install and was wondering what the problem was

Xydonus

PostPosted: Tue, 12. Sep 17, 09:37    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Could someone upload and subsequently post a link to the Paranid Plot Fix for Xtended? The non-AP version is what I need.

Its found here - http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/23953-X-Tended-Terran-Conflict-Patch-2-2-(hotfix-2-2a)/page4

6 posts down.

I have an account (now two) on x-universe. My old account is inaccessible and resetting password never sends the email. A new account I created never sends the activation email so I'm unable to download the file.

I need it to continue the paranid plot.

insolent1

PostPosted: Tue, 12. Sep 17, 10:39    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Xydonus wrote:
Could someone upload and subsequently post a link to the Paranid Plot Fix for Xtended? The non-AP version is what I need.

http://www.filedropper.com/xtcparanidplotfix

I think this is the one as the other version I have says AP

Xydonus

PostPosted: Tue, 12. Sep 17, 11:53    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Awesome! Cheers for that.

Killjaeden

PostPosted: Sat, 23. Sep 17, 17:40    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

I wanted to play XTC again. But i never liked the huge distances in our XTC universe. They made traveling tedious and everything take considerably longer and result very low density traffic. I prefer the X3 vanilla distances, they are more cosy.

So i reduced gate distances from average of 100 to 160 km down to 60-80 km. I also moved many suns above/below ecliptic, so you dont have to stare directly into suns when flying to a gate...
Backgrounds are more varied between sectors as well. Not just red and dark for split or blue for borons.

You can download it for standard XTC here
and for AP Experimental here
Read the readme.

* forgot to mention, the sensor ranges in XTC are suited to longer distance. So you might want to reduce it (TGlobals.txt if memory serves right) to match the reduced sector sizes.

XTC Mod Team Veteran. My current work:
manniac

PostPosted: Sat, 23. Sep 17, 20:35    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

I have a question about XTC and i dunno where to post it, all threads and forums seem to be dead with last posts years ago.

I started a game and originally the pirates were neutral to me, all blue. After several missions to defend stations to raise my rep, all pirates seem to have turned hostile, their ships at least, not their stations.

Everywhere I go seem to be squads of pirates warping in and heading straight for my ships, destroying my sat network, and I'm too weak to defend everything.

Is there a way to increase my rep with pirates to turn them back to neutral ? Is my game permanently screwed ? Pirates seem to hunt me at every corner.

68 stations
Killjaeden

PostPosted: Sat, 23. Sep 17, 23:26    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

What do you mean by warping in? If they just appear in sectors off scanner range, then its likely a pirate base. Look for the bases (far off the sector map) - you can destroy them.

You can do missions for pirate bases (combat missions are a double edged sword however, they do not always give you rep benefit - quite the opposite).

That said, pirates can spawn as hostile even if you have high reputation with them. So raising your rep will not help you in the long run. There will always be some prick that kills your stuff.

I have been looking into this issue, as it's been annoying me as well. Pirates sometimes spawn as hostile and might make a bee-line for your stuff even if you have high rep for some reason that i can't find. To some extend this has been a problem of vanilla too, so i'm not sure if one of the used notoriety script commands is responsible for this.

XTC Mod Team Veteran. My current work:
manniac

PostPosted: Sun, 24. Sep 17, 19:50    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Like I said, when i started playing, all pirates were blue. But then I picked missions to defend sectors to raise my rep, and some perhaps were done in sectors with pirate bases.

Bases didn't turn hostile, but pirates were, I guess i didn't kill only pirates spawned by missions but also Axis, Skulls etc ones too. I don't have the firepower to destroy a pirate base yet, I barelly have a TS, a M5, a M3 I scavenged and a TM. I'm trying to trade remotely, but pirates are really out for blood and there are like 4 pirate bases in the 20 odd systems i explored.

I'm thinking to start over and this time don't attack pirates at all, sadly that will increase the reputation grinding 10 fold.

68 stations
insolent1

PostPosted: Sun, 24. Sep 17, 21:29    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

You killed their ships which is why they are hostile, the bases will stay neutral(you will lose docking rights) until you attack them or they get spawned when your reputation is low.

Try to improve your reputation with them by doing the missions from the trading stations in all race sectors, they are bring X amount of good in set time.
In early game having them hostile is not worth it as they haunt some of the best sectors for trading or training ST's(twin paradox)
You can always change the amount of them in the difficulty menu and you can see your pirate reputation in the config menu of the console.
Also if you are neutral with them you can have a TS collect wares in the sectors where the bases are, this can be a nice credit earner.

There is a patrol mission script, that increases the chances of the kha'ak, xenon and yaki in patrol missions.

Sorkvild

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Mon, 25. Sep 17, 13:35    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Killjaeden wrote:
I wanted to play XTC again. But i never liked the huge distances in our XTC universe. They made traveling tedious and everything take considerably longer and result very low density traffic. I prefer the X3 vanilla distances, they are more cosy.

So i reduced gate distances from average of 100 to 160 km down to 60-80 km. I also moved many suns above/below ecliptic, so you dont have to stare directly into suns when flying to a gate...
Backgrounds are more varied between sectors as well. Not just red and dark for split or blue for borons.

You can download it for standard XTC here
and for AP Experimental here
Read the readme.

* forgot to mention, the sensor ranges in XTC are suited to longer distance. So you might want to reduce it (TGlobals.txt if memory serves right) to match the reduced sector sizes.

Making the distances in XTC sounds really interesting, traveling more than 100km in a slow ship (and most of them in XTC are slow) was becoming really tedious. I haven't ran any test but I hope it will make gameplay more lively.
One more thing... I don't have /maps folder in my installation, don't have any idea where to place these files...

X2 X3TC X3AP | XRM XTC LU | I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee

We want the Boron back!
Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 385, 386, 387, 388, 389  Next