Agents of Mayhem

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jericho
x2

Agents of Mayhem

Post by Jericho » Mon, 14. Aug 17, 16:00

Is anyone following Agents of Mayhem?
It's a 3rd person shooter set in the Saint's Row universe.

I'm a huge fan of Saint's Row 2, which is one of the best games ever made. Alas Saint's Row 3 just failed to live up the 2nd game and Saint's Row 4 was just eye-strain (Less said about Gat out of Hell the better, but the flying in that was AMAZING)

When this game was first announced, I thought it was being marketed as an Overwatch style game, because of all the distinct characters.

Now however, it looks like it's just a single-player shooter where you play different characters at different times...

... Did they back up and change there mind, knowing that they couldn't compete with the mighty Overwatch?

(Or is it just me being small-minded and not being open to this idea of game?).

It just feels like they tripped over in the street and said to everyone watching "I meant to do that."

Waiting for the reviews, hoping it can fill the Saint's Row 2 hole, and very much doubting that it will.
"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harrison Ford, 5 times a year, trying to land his plane.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Mon, 14. Aug 17, 16:53

As far as I'm aware this was never intended to be multiplayer, and even if it had been, it would be Saints Row style multiplayer where you have a few players connecting to each other's instances of the game, not a big MMO-style affair like Overwatch is.

Return to “Off Topic English”