EnglishGermanFrenchRussianItalianSpanish

[X3LU] Mayhem 2.2.1
Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 174, 175, 176  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Joubarbe

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Thu, 10. Aug 17, 18:01    Post subject: Re: Black Crystal Reply with quote Print

VincentTH wrote:
It appears that the Sanctuary can only stock 2 Black Crystals, but I would need 3 to make the Plutarch Tractor System

My bad! Here's a quick fix.

VincentTH

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Thu, 10. Aug 17, 20:26    Post subject: Re: Black Crystal Reply with quote Print

Joubarbe wrote:
VincentTH wrote:
It appears that the Sanctuary can only stock 2 Black Crystals, but I would need 3 to make the Plutarch Tractor System

My bad! Here's a quick fix.

Thanks

ussdefiant

PostPosted: Sat, 12. Aug 17, 20:19    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

wheew, those OCV ships are remarkably tanky. And fast. And i think my plan of Everything Gets 4 Thunderbolts + 4 Tornados A Sortie may be far out of my budget range.

oh, just decided to go help the Terrans swat a Paranid BG, whistle up 5 M6s and a TM via MLCC, and when i hit Go they all just wander off to their base. I'm not really sure how to get them to engage if -3 Paranid relations and transmitting Paranid Foe to them via Global Commands isn't enough.

VincentTH

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Sun, 13. Aug 17, 01:58    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

ussdefiant wrote:
wheew, those OCV ships are remarkably tanky. And fast. And i think my plan of Everything Gets 4 Thunderbolts + 4 Tornados A Sortie may be far out of my budget range.

oh, just decided to go help the Terrans swat a Paranid BG, whistle up 5 M6s and a TM via MLCC, and when i hit Go they all just wander off to their base. I'm not really sure how to get them to engage if -3 Paranid relations and transmitting Paranid Foe to them via Global Commands isn't enough.

It's how you program their MLCC -GO codes. Once a target has been completed, they move on to the next objective. There is no way to go back to Objective #1, and you have to town them, for them to go back at it - in the same order - again.

ussdefiant

PostPosted: Sun, 13. Aug 17, 02:37    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

nope, theres plenty of Paranid red stuff that they're programmed to shoot at, they just don't do it.

Nefasi

PostPosted: Sun, 13. Aug 17, 09:32    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

ussdefiant wrote:
nope, theres plenty of Paranid red stuff that they're programmed to shoot at, they just don't do it.

MLCC will not engage ships that have you set blue. You'll need to get flagged as red before giving the MLCC ships the GO Code.

I tested by attempting to launch a Assault - Ships with a MLCC M6s. Relations with paranid were 5, and were just listed as foe in global commands. Ships did not engage. I went and shot a battlegroup ship that was the furthest from the MLCC M6s, after it launch missiles at me I gave the GO Code and the MLCC M6s went after some Paranid border control, and would likely have gone after every Paranid ship that had me set red in the sector.

Sirrobert

PostPosted: Sun, 13. Aug 17, 17:01    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

ussdefiant wrote:

Are your global friend/foe settings set correctly?

ussdefiant

PostPosted: Tue, 15. Aug 17, 05:26    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

so, i have no idea why, but when i load this save and SETA in a random direction for 30 seconds or so, it hangs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3dv872vro67oha/X13.sav?dl=0

can anyone take a look at that and see if they can reproduce/fix it? I'm sorta at a loss on where to begin troubleshooting outright hangs.

Edit: Actually, it seems to hang at 14:15:25 +/- 1 second every time.

Joubarbe

PostPosted: Tue, 15. Aug 17, 08:00    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

It freezes for me as well. Try to do an E/I.

Do you have any other mods installed?

ussdefiant

PostPosted: Tue, 15. Aug 17, 23:11    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

so, uh, an E/I worked, but a strange thing popped up.

I'm not really sure if it was there since E/I, but i was wandering around my Sat. Monitoring menu and this dude popped up as abandoned in the Oort Cloud:

http://i.imgur.com/uqMfuDK.png

No option to claim him, though. No scripts running on him besides the typical turret ones, relations appear to be Neutral Race type, shoot him to get scan = him turning hostile, etc. Is this the typical Script Bug Mammoth? Not actually seen one before.

Mods = LCU 1.7.2, Mayhem 2.1.3, IDN, Sat. Mon, Jourbarb Toolkit, Jourbarb ADS

VincentTH

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Tue, 15. Aug 17, 23:28    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

ussdefiant wrote:
so, uh, an E/I worked, but a strange thing popped up.

I'm not really sure if it was there since E/I, but i was wandering around my Sat. Monitoring menu and this dude popped up as abandoned in the Oort Cloud:

http://i.imgur.com/uqMfuDK.png

No option to claim him, though. No scripts running on him besides the typical turret ones, relations appear to be Neutral Race type, shoot him to get scan = him turning hostile, etc. Is this the typical Script Bug Mammoth? Not actually seen one before.

Mods = LCU 1.7.2, Mayhem 2.1.3, IDN, Sat. Mon, Jourbarb Toolkit, Jourbarb ADS

I don't know about Mayhem, but in LU, if you see Mammoth popped out it is an indication of a,corrupted install

Sinnerman49

PostPosted: Wed, 16. Aug 17, 06:29    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Weird bug....

From the Property Owned window (ALL tab) I can highlight a vessel docked with my sanctuary, press the sanctuary manager hotkey, and it will open the manager window. This is super convenient.

However, when I go into the "SHIPS" tab, I no longer have the ability to open the window with the hotkey by highlighting a docked ship, it just beeps at me.

Any known fix? Is this working as intended? If I actually click on the vehicle, then press it, it works, but it'd be nice if it worked by just mousing over it and pressing the hotkey, like it does in the ALL property tab.

PostPosted: Wed, 16. Aug 17, 10:14    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

@ussdefiant: did you properly install/update/rename .cat/.dat files? When you did the EI, did you follow the instructions (download the latest Mayhem E/I package and LU E/I package)? This Mammoth is not a Mammoth, it's an invalid ship ID. Also, did you modify anything in the t files? 9972 and such.

@Sinnerman49: When Sanctuary Manager hotkey? This menu has been added by Litcube, and if there's a bug in the Property screen, I won't be able to fix it (hardcoded).

Joubarbe

PostPosted: Fri, 18. Aug 17, 17:30    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

I'd like to submit an idea to you guys. In Mayhem, destroying stations is way more frequent than in vanilla, but the default attack actions are not coherent with that fact.

So I modify one of the main combat script to change that. With this file, any ship is considered an invader when:
  • He has no command target. A command target is given when you issue commands like "Attack Fighters" and "Attack Capitals".
  • No station has been passed into the script. It mostly affects defensive command, such as Defend station.
  • No range has been passed into the script. It affects commands such as Defend position.

When a ship is considered an invader, he will first search for enemy ships, then if he cannot find any, will search for enemy stations. Shipyards that always appear as Foe in Mayhem are only affected if the owner is an actual enemy (set from ship properties).

If you have ADS, this change will affect the "Clear sector" manual command. Now all the active ships will be invaders.

The problem is that this new "invaders" thing could affect ships it shouldn't affect, because it affects NPC ships as well (but this maybe is a good thing). So give it a try and let me know what you think about this WIP modification!

(the file goes into X3\addon\scripts directory; backup the original file before)

Hector0x

PostPosted: Mon, 21. Aug 17, 15:00    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Joubarbe wrote:
So I modify one of the main combat script to change that.

After playing about 4h with this script i observed, that

- ADS ships attack stations now; big thank you!
- the second OCV invasion occured without any visible bugs or changes compared to the first one (they went for the closest targets, which were the stations regardless of used script)
- Mayhem battle groups don't seem to be affected. Commonwealth invasions are still "clean" (no stations are harmed)
- i could not see any crazy behavior of LU job ships

Also just got the first message about political tension between ATF and Terran. These are exciting times to arrive in this dimension Very Happy

Can anyone tell me how much "project size" a single worker gets done in a given timespan. It's the second time i didn't finish an OWP before the invasion started and therefore OWP relocation was not possible.

Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 174, 175, 176  Next