Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Len5

Post by Len5 » Fri, 23. Jun 17, 17:21

So Johnny Depp suggested an actor should assassinate Trump. He's such a good man, that Johnny.

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Fri, 23. Jun 17, 17:28

Damn so trump isn't actually Johnny Depp playing his most bizarre character to date?
Megatron: "You don't scare me, you mechanical throwbacks!"
GrimLock: "Good Megatron, we love stupid enemies"

felter
xr

Post by felter » Sun, 25. Jun 17, 13:47

So I watched a part of a video last night with fox news interviewing Trump (wish I could find it) and the interviewer said to him so you lied about having a tape of you and Comey.

Trumps reply went sort of like this "Yeah I lied about the tape, it was a masterpiece on my behalf, me telling him I had a tape of him to make him tell the truth, and he did he told the truth, I mean he changed his story after I told him I had a tape of him, which I don't I don't have any tape of him, I just told him I did, how smart was that. His lawyers by the end of the interview must have had their faces in both their hands.

So he thought he was being smart, but I was in the throne room getting ready to go to bed when I thought on just how idiotic and stupid he had just been. If you break down what he said, for starters he admitted in plain words that he lied and that the reason he lied was to intimidate Comey into telling the truth. Intimidation, I don't know about America but intimidation here is illegal, you can go to jail for it. Not just that, but to intimidate someone you do it covertly, you don't do it in front of the whole world then admit it, kind of defeats the point.

He said Comey changed what he was saying once he heard of the tapes, not once did Comey change what he was saying, that would be mainly because what he was saying he had written down in memos after each Trump meeting, something Trump didn't do and something Trump says was all lies.

Now here's the real kicker, he said Comey didn't lie after he knew there was a tape of their conversations, forcing him to tell the truth. Now Trump has said that, as he wants everyone to know he was not under investigation at the time by the FBI, but he is so thick he doesn't realise that he has now confirmed that everything Comay has said was TRUE. He has admitted on camera to all of the things Comey said about him. He cannot go, OH no he was not telling the truth as he has said, Comey told the truth after he knew of the tapes, his own words not some fake news site, not a post that could be made by anyone on Twitter, not by a so called biased news channel or news paper, it was on FOX news a staunch Trump supporter, made from his very own mouth.

Some have said he must have a high IQ, I debate this I think he probably has a lower than average IQ. Just because he does things that no one normal person would do, he says and does the stupidest things that anyone with half a brain cell would never do. About the only kind of person with a high IQ that would do and say the things he does is a savant, which he most certainly is not, as they are at least pretty damn smart at doing something, while most of them struggle to lie as they don't know how.

A new experience for me, found part of the interview on twitter which I never use, so I don't even know if this will work. Fox & Friends
Florida Man Makes Announcement.
We live in a crazy world where winter heating has become a luxury item.

Antilogic
x3tc

Post by Antilogic » Sun, 25. Jun 17, 15:55

RegisterMe wrote:
Ahh, sorry about that. I'll crawl back under my rock :oops: .
Some rock.

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Tue, 27. Jun 17, 22:55

Kushner under the spotlight..
Lawyers refusing to co-operate..
Resignations and revolt..

- it's happening..

- meanwhile a man with known connections to the mafia, is to appoint the head of the FBI..
- you couldn't make it up..

- what a farce..!! :lol:
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Mightysword
x3tc

Post by Mightysword » Wed, 28. Jun 17, 01:58

And just a reminder for why not everything said should be taken for granted no matter how blissfully sound to your ears:

Fake News

felter
xr

Post by felter » Wed, 28. Jun 17, 02:06

Mightysword wrote:And just a reminder for why not everything said should be taken for granted no matter how blissfully sound to your ears:

Fake News
He goes on a rampage about the three of them resigning for creating fake news, so why is he not resigning, he is after all the biggest creator of fake news out there. It is also pretty darn hard to find someone who is either related, associate, an acquaintance or employee, who is not under some kind of investigation, and if they aren't under investigation, they either should be or about to be.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 28. Jun 17, 02:43

Mightysword wrote:And just a reminder for why not everything said should be taken for granted no matter how blissfully sound to your ears:

Fake News
Despite Trump's obnoxious response, CNN did the proper thing a news organization should do and apologized. The apology was accepted (except by Trump, of course) but Trumpy couldn't let it go. Calls it "fake news" when in fact it's more like 'mistake news'. Trump is such a childish piece of work! :roll:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Mightysword
x3tc

Post by Mightysword » Wed, 28. Jun 17, 03:15

notice how your reaction of the piece is still about "but Trump is bad" in general? :wink:

This is like watching a korean soap opera about how a dotting mother protecting her child. It's always about how the child is not wrong and even if the child is wrong, then how wrong is other reaction to the child's mistake. :lol:

felter
xr

Post by felter » Wed, 28. Jun 17, 03:26

Mightysword wrote:notice how your reaction of the piece is still about "but Trump is bad" in general? :wink:
But he is. :D

Mightysword
x3tc

Post by Mightysword » Wed, 28. Jun 17, 07:59

Ever heard of the phrase: "this is this and that is that?"

I don't think many people remember or apply that phrase any more. :P

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Wed, 28. Jun 17, 17:00

If that's the only defense left for Trump, there's not much left is there.
Megatron: "You don't scare me, you mechanical throwbacks!"
GrimLock: "Good Megatron, we love stupid enemies"

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 28. Jun 17, 19:21

Mightysword wrote:notice how your reaction of the piece is still about "but Trump is bad" in general? :wink:...
The whole point is that if Trumpy wasn't prez, there wouldn't be ANY of these issues. He's the source of it all, so, yeah, of course it's "still about "but Trump is bad" in general". :P
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Mightysword
x3tc

Post by Mightysword » Wed, 28. Jun 17, 20:21

Grim Lock wrote:If that's the only defense left for Trump, there's not much left is there.
For the record, it wasn't meant as a defense for Trump, just point out the general hysteria. It's just like people having a kick of picking out every little dirt they can have about him, I love going around and point out their own dirt, less people somehow fell into the disillusion that they are his better. :)

Nanook wrote: The whole point is that if Trumpy wasn't prez, there wouldn't be ANY of these issues. He's the source of it all, so, yeah, of course it's "still about "but Trump is bad" in general". :P
So he's guilty by just the virtue being the president, in that case I think you should really direct your anger as the electorate, after all the man didn't make himself the president. Like I always said, he is merely the symtol of a certain illness that many (I would say the majority of people in this topic) decided to ignore and pretend didn't exist. He's far less guilty than the people who enable him to become president, and by that I mean both people who voted and did not for him. After all, supress an issue doesn't make it disappear, you only make it come back with a vengeance, samething can be said for politic around the world in the last 2 years. Really, I dare say that the very people who bathmouthing nonstop for various reason, you are far more guilty of Trump becoming the president than the people who actually voted for him. :wink:

At the risk of making a tactless comparison, but think Trump the Prez is like the recent London apartment fire, maybe it takes that kind of pain for people to realize the mistake.

felter
xr

Post by felter » Wed, 28. Jun 17, 20:37

Mightysword wrote:after all the man didn't make himself the president.
You're right that was the Russians. :D

Mightysword
x3tc

Post by Mightysword » Wed, 28. Jun 17, 21:07

felter wrote:
Mightysword wrote:after all the man didn't make himself the president.
You're right that was the Russians. :D
Assume that is true (which for the record I don't believe it is) my opinion still doesn't change, it doesn't make the electorate any less guilty. Often time if people get tricked, the first mistake doesn't lie with the trickster, but the victim himself. The reason why I don't believe Russia involvement had much of an effect because if I accept that, I virtually accept the US as a whole are a bunch of idiots, which I don't think we are. Sadly I also acknowledge the fact that many people will be more willing to embrace that line of thought (that other are a bunch of idiots )rather having to have a look at themselves (and see the fault lie with no one else but them). If you believe a foreign country can effect the outcome of the US election to the degree that it tips the result, then like I said, out of all the party involve Trump would be the LEAST guilty person.

Never blame others for dividing your brotherhood, after all if an outsider manage to do that, that mean you never even unified in the first place.
Last edited by Mightysword on Wed, 28. Jun 17, 21:12, edited 1 time in total.

felter
xr

Post by felter » Wed, 28. Jun 17, 21:12

I have figured out why you so vigorously defend him, it suddenly just came to me, your just like him. If it wasn't for the part you posts are mostly eligibly readable, I would say you were Trump himself. :P

Mightysword
x3tc

Post by Mightysword » Wed, 28. Jun 17, 21:17

Like I said, I'm not defending him, rather I just like to point out the hypocrisy and hysteria of those who criticize him. And yes if you ask me who is worse, I wouldn't say Trump. If you ask if who I prefer to deal with, an a-double-s or a hypocrite, I'll gladly pick the former. Oh, and I think there should be someone on the other side to keep the thread a bit entertaining less we devolve into a single-mind mass of muppetry :P

Whether I'm defending him or not or if I like him, well my post history is there for all to see, and everyone are free to form that opinion about it, I had said that since last year well before he became the president. I am who I believe I am, you are free to think of me in whatever manner to suit your fancy, in fact that's what most people doing on a daily basic anyway :D

greypanther
x3ap

Post by greypanther » Wed, 28. Jun 17, 21:52

Mightysword wrote:Like I point out the hypocrisy and hysteria
There is far too much of those two things in the media in general, not just regarding him. imo.
Pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Thu, 29. Jun 17, 00:11

his last line of defence will be..
"So what, if I do business with the Russians - what's wrong with that..?"

- by then he will have stepped off the edge..
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Return to “Off Topic English”